Affiliation: Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co
- Effects of atelocollagen formulation containing oligonucleotide on endothelial permeabilityKoji Hanai
Formulation Research and Development Laboratories, Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co, Ltd, 1 3 45 Kurakakiuchi, Ibaraki shi, Osaka 567 0878, Japan
J Drug Deliv 2012:245835. 2012..These changes were induced through p38 MAP kinase signaling. It is important to elucidate the biological functions of atelocollagen in order to be able to exploit its drug delivery properties...
- Atelocollagen-mediated systemic DDS for nucleic acid medicinesKoji Hanai
Formulation Laboratories, Technology Research and Development Center, Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co, Ltd, Ibaraki, Osaka 567 0878, Japan
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1082:9-17. 2006..These results indicate the strong potential of the atelocollagen-mediated drug delivery system for practical therapeutic technology...
- Atelocollagen-mediated synthetic small interfering RNA delivery for effective gene silencing in vitro and in vivoYoshiko Minakuchi
Formulation Research Laboratories, Sumitomo Pharmaceuticals Co Ltd, Osaka 567 0878, Japan
Nucleic Acids Res 32:e109. 2004..Thus, for clinical applications of siRNA, an Atelocollagen-based non-viral delivery method could be a reliable approach to achieve maximal function of siRNA in vivo...
- Potential of atelocollagen-mediated systemic antisense therapeutics for inflammatory diseaseKoji Hanai
Formulation Research Laboratories, Sumitomo Pharmaceuticals Co, Ltd, Ibaraki shi, Osaka 567 0878, Japan
Hum Gene Ther 15:263-72. 2004....
- Efficient delivery of small interfering RNA to bone-metastatic tumors by using atelocollagen in vivoFumitaka Takeshita
Section for Studies on Metastasis, National Cancer Center Research Institute, 1 1 Tsukiji 5 chome, Chuo Ku, Tokyo 104 0045, Japan
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 102:12177-82. 2005..Thus, for treatment of bone metastasis of prostate cancer, an atelocollagen-mediated systemic delivery method could be a reliable and safe approach to the achievement of maximal function of siRNA...
- Downregulation of monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 involving short interfering RNA attenuates hapten-induced contact hypersensitivityTakuji Ishimoto
Department of Biochemistry, Nagoya University Graduate School of Medicine, Nagoya, Japan
Mol Ther 16:387-95. 2008..This therapy had no adverse effects such as induction of interferon, or liver or renal damage. Our data indicate that the systemic delivery of siRNA targeting MCP-1 is a potent therapeutic strategy for CHS treatment...