Affiliation: Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co
- Development of a high-specificity enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) system for the quantification and validation of intact rat osteocalcinHiroyuki Funaoka
Department of Public Health, Health Management and Policy, Nara Medical University School of Medicine, 840 Shijo Cho, Kashihara, Nara, 634 8521, Japan
Immunol Invest 39:54-73. 2010..It was established that this ELISA system would be suitable for quantitative assessment of bone formation by cultured cells with or without scaffolds in rat experimental models...
- [Intestinal fatty acid-binding protein (I-FABP) as a new biomarker for intestinal diseases]Hiroyuki Funaoka
DS Pharma Biomedical Co, Ltd, Suita 564 0053, Japan
Rinsho Byori 58:162-8. 2010..In considering the clinical potential of serum I-FABP concentration, this sandwich ELISA system may contribute as a tool to perform differential diagnosis of acute abdomen with mucosal damage of the small intestine...
- Osteocalcin secretion as an early marker of in vitro osteogenic differentiation of rat mesenchymal stem cellsAkifumi Nakamura
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Health Management, and Policy, School of Medicine, Nara Medical University, Kashihara, Nara, Japan
Tissue Eng Part C Methods 15:169-80. 2009....
- Development of a high-specificity sandwich ELISA system for the quantification of human intestinal fatty acid-binding protein (I-FABP) concentrationsHiroyuki Funaoka
DS Pharma Biomedical Co, Ltd, Osaka, Japan
Immunol Invest 40:223-42. 2011..Thus, this ELISA system could be used to accurately quantify human I-FABP concentrations in serum samples. These results suggest that it could be used as a new biomarker for the diagnosis of small bowel disease...
- Establishment and characterization of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies against human intestinal fatty acid-binding protein (I-FABP) using synthetic regional peptides and recombinant I-FABPSatoshi Kajiura
Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co, Ltd, Osaka, Japan
J Immunoassay Immunochem 29:19-41. 2008..It is anticipated that, in the near future, such a method for measuring I-FABP will be developed as a useful tool for diagnosing intestinal ischemia by using some of these antibodies...
- Development and evaluation of a direct sandwich enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantification of guinea-pig immunoglobulin eMakoto Nishimura
Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma Co, Ltd, Suita, Osaka, Japan
J Pharmacol Sci 101:58-65. 2006..6 ng/mL in normal guinea pigs. The present ELISA is useful and practical for specific measurement of the guinea-pig IgE, and it is surmised that it would be suitable for use in allergological and pharmacological research...