I V Kurochkin
Affiliation: Chugai Research Institute for Molecular Medicine
- ALEX1, a novel human armadillo repeat protein that is expressed differentially in normal tissues and carcinomasI V Kurochkin
Chugai Research Institute for Molecular Medicine, 153 2 Nagai, Niihari, Ibaraki 300 4101, Japan
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 280:340-7. 2001..g., sarcomas, neuroblastomas, and gliomas. We speculate that ALEX genes may play a role in suppression of tumors originating from epithelial tissue, i.e., carcinomas...
- Insulin-degrading enzyme: embarking on amyloid destructionI V Kurochkin
Chugai Research Institute for Molecular Medicine, 153 2 Nagai, Niihari, 300 4101, Ibaraki, Japan
Trends Biochem Sci 26:421-5. 2001..In this respect, IDE can also be referred to as ADE: amyloid-degrading enzyme...
- Amyloidogenic determinant as a substrate recognition motif of insulin-degrading enzymeI V Kurochkin
Chugai Research Institute for Molecular Medicine, Inc, Niihari, Ibaraki, Japan
FEBS Lett 427:153-6. 1998..Mol. Biol. 227 (1992) 1205-1223]. The study suggests that IDE may play a role in elimination of potentially toxic amyloidogenic peptides...
- Analysis of the mouse transcriptome based on functional annotation of 60,770 full-length cDNAsY Okazaki
1 Laboratory for Genome Exploration Research Group, RIKEN Genomic Sciences Center, RIKEN Yokohama Institute 1 7 22 Suehiro cho, Tsurumi ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa, 230 0045, Japan
Nature 420:563-73. 2002..The present work, completely supported by physical clones, provides the most comprehensive survey of a mammalian transcriptome so far, and is a valuable resource for functional genomics...
- The transcriptional landscape of the mammalian genomeP Carninci
Science 309:1559-63. 2005..The data provide a comprehensive platform for the comparative analysis of mammalian transcriptional regulation in differentiation and development...