- Ultrastructural cytochemical and ultrastructural morphological differences between human multinucleated giant cells elicited by wear particles from hip prostheses and artificial ligaments at the kneeUkei Anazawa
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Keio University, School of Medicine, Tokyo
Ultrastruct Pathol 28:353-9. 2004..Those multinucleated giant cells at sites of osteolysis developed osteoclastic cytoplasmic features and have a phagocytic function...
- Similarities between giant cell tumor of bone, giant cell tumor of tendon sheath, and pigmented villonodular synovitis concerning ultrastructural cytochemical features of multinucleated giant cells and mononuclear stromal cellsUkei Anazawa
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Keio University, School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Ultrastruct Pathol 30:151-8. 2006....
- A case of metacarpal chondrosarcoma of the thumbAtsushi Miyake
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, School of Medicine, Keio University, 35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku ku, 160 8582 Tokyo, Japan
Arch Orthop Trauma Surg 126:406-10. 2006..This is a case report of chondrosarcoma affecting the metacarcal bone of the thumb, treated by en block resection and preserving the function of the thumb by bone graft reconstruction, with reference to the literature...
- Detection of HEY1-NCOA2 fusion by fluorescence in-situ hybridization in formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tissues as a possible diagnostic tool for mesenchymal chondrosarcomaRobert Nakayama
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Keio University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Pathol Int 62:823-6. 2012..The current study adds further support for the use of HEY1-NCOA2 fusion as a valid diagnostic marker for MC...
- Chondromyxoid fibroma of the sternumEiryu Takao
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, School of Medicine, Keio University, Tokyo, Japan
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 132:430-1. 2006
- Natural evolution of desmoplastic fibroblastoma on magnetic resonance imaging: a case reportYusaku Kamata
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Keio University, 35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 160 8582, Japan
J Med Case Reports 5:139. 2011..abstract:..
- Functional analysis of cases of tumor endoprostheses with deep infection around the knee: a multi institutional study by the Japanese Musculoskeletal Oncology Group (JMOG)Takeshi Morii
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Kyorin University, 6 20 2 Shinkawa, Mitaka, Tokyo, 161 8611, Japan
J Orthop Sci 18:605-12. 2013....
- Clinical significance of magnetic resonance imaging in the preoperative differential diagnosis of calcifying aponeurotic fibromaTakeshi Morii
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Kyorin University, 6 20 2 Shinkawa Mitaka, Tokyo, Japan
J Orthop Sci 13:180-6. 2008..The purpose of this study was to describe a series of MRI findings in this rare entity to assess its utility in preoperative and differential diagnosis...
- Postoperative deep infection in tumor endoprosthesis reconstruction around the kneeTakeshi Morii
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Kyorin University, Tokyo, Japan
J Orthop Sci 15:331-9. 2010....
- Metastatic patterns of myxoid/round cell liposarcoma: a review of a 25-year experienceNaofumi Asano
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Keio University School of Medicine, 35 Shinanomachi, Shinjuku ku, Tokyo 160 8582, Japan
Sarcoma 2012:345161. 2012..027). 3 cases with pulmonary metastatic lesions were all diagnosed as high grade. In conclusion, large size and low histological grade were significantly associated with extrapulmonary metastasis...
- Primary bone carcinosarcoma: chondrosarcoma and squamous cell carcinoma with keratin pearl formationJunichi Shiraishi
Department of Diagnostic Pathology, Keio University School of Medicine, Tokyo, Japan
Pathol Int 55:504-9. 2005....