- Laparoscopic paracolostomy hernia repair: a retrospective case series at a tertiary care center
SIGMA Surgery, Manjalpur, Baroda, Gujarat, India
Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech 20:395-8. 2010
..The laparoscopic approach seems attractive, as it is minimally invasive, requires shorter hospitalization, and the entry is through a noncontaminated part of the abdomen...
- The use of an internal oblique aponeurotic flap for tension-free reinforcement of the posterior inguinal wall: a new technique
Manjalpur Hospital, 201, Abhishek House, Manjalpur, Baroda, Gujarat, India
Trop Doct 35:157-8. 2005
- Omental plugging for large-sized duodenal peptic perforations: A prospective randomized study of 100 patients
Department of Surgery, Medical College and SSG Hospital, Baroda, India
South Med J 99:467-71. 2006
..Due to friable margins and the moribund state of the patient, managing giant duodenal perforations (>20 mm in diameter) is a challenging task...
- Malignant melanoma metastatic to the stomach and duodenum
GEM Hospital, Coimbatore 641 045, India
Indian J Gastroenterol 24:133. 2005
- Prospective randomized study of internal oblique aponeurotic flap repair for tension-free reinforcement of the posterior inguinal wall: a new technique
Manjalpur Hospital, Baroda, Gujarat, India
Int Surg 90:155-9. 2005
..IOAF repair also had less material cost than Lichtenstein's repair. The technique of IOAF repair for inguinal hernia is fast, safe, and has less material cost compared with the Lichtenstein tension-free repair...
- Late rejection after transabdominal pre-peritoneal inguinal repair: laparoscopic extraction of mesh
GEM Hospital, 45A, Pankaja Mill Road, Ramanathapuram, Coimbatore 641 045, Tamilnadu
Indian J Gastroenterol 24:219-20. 2005
..The mesh, which was lying in a fluid cavity adherent to the urinary bladder and right iliac vessel, was removed laparoscopically...
- Treatment of gastric cancer
N Engl J Med 355:1387; author reply 1387-8. 2006
- Laparoscopic management of duodenal ulcer perforation: is it advantageous?
Department of GI and Minimal Access Surgery, GEM Hospital, 45A, Pankaja Mill Road, Coimbatore, India
Indian J Gastroenterol 26:64-6. 2007
..Surgery is the mainstay of treatment of patients with peptic duodenal perforation. With the advent of minimal access techniques, laparoscopy is being used for the treatment of this condition...
- Laparoscopic pancreaticoduodenectomy: technique and outcomes
Department of Gastrointestinal and Minimally Invasive Surgery, GEM Hospital, Coimbatore, India
J Am Coll Surg 205:222-30. 2007
..We describe our experience with laparoscopic pancreaticoduodenectomy, including 5-year actuarial survival rates...
- Laparoscopic anterior resection and total mesorectal excision for rectal cancer: a prospective nonrandomized study
GEM Hospital, 45 A, Pankaja Mill Road, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu 641045, India
Int J Colorectal Dis 22:367-72. 2007
..The purpose of this study was to present our experience of laparoscopic total mesorectal resection, including ultralow resection and coloanal anastomosis...