- Strengthening TB surveillance system in India: Way forward for improving estimates of TB incidence
Department of Community Medicine, Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi, India
Lung India 28:120-3. 2011
- Doing meta-analysis in research: a systematic approach
Department of Community Medicine, Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, New Delhi, India
Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 78:242-50. 2012
..Meta-analysis has several strengths as well as weaknesses...
- Socio-demographic profile of 15-24 years old male narcotic substance users in a resettlement colony of Delhi
Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College and Associated Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi
Indian J Public Health 53:44-6. 2009
..37% were abusers; 36% were dependent users. 58.7% were single at the time of interview. 48% were either illiterate or just literate; 64% belonged to middle socio-economic status. 68% had initiated narcotic substance use out of curiosity...
- Medical literature search dot com
Department of Community Medicine, Vardhman Mahavir Medical College, New Delhi 110 029, India
Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 77:135-40. 2011
..Knowledge about types of literature and levels of detail available, user interface, ease of access, reputable content, and period of time covered allow their optimal use and maximal utility in the field of medicine...
- Osteosynthesis for intra-articular calcaneal fractures
Department of Orthopaedics, Lady Harding Medical College and Associated Shri Sutcheta Kriplani Hospital, New Delhi, India
J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong) 15:144-8. 2007
..To correlate treatment results of intra-articular calcaneal fractures with their computed tomographic (CT) classification...
- Volkmann sign of non-ischaemic origin
Maulana Azad Medical College and Associated LN Hospital, N Delhi, India
J Hand Surg Eur Vol 33:462-4. 2008
..All of them were treated conservatively, with full functional recovery in all the cases and with no recurrence...
- Deep vein thrombosis after total hip and knee arthroplasty in Indian patients
Department of Orthopaedics and Radiodiagnosis, LN Hospital, New Delhi, India
Postgrad Med J 80:729-31. 2004
..Therefore a prospective study was initiated at our centre to determine incidence of DVT after THA and TKA in Indian patients...
- Deep vein thrombosis after total hip arthroplasty in Indian patients with and without enoxaparin
Department of Orthopaedics and Radiodiagnosis, L N Hospital, New Delhi, India
J Orthop Surg (Hong Kong) 12:173-7. 2004
..To study the incidence of deep vein thrombosis in Indian patients undergoing total hip arthroplasty with or without prophylaxis, and the effect of enoxaparin on deep vein thrombosis...