- Interventions for preventing or reducing domestic violence against pregnant women
Department of PublicHealth, School of Population and PublicHealth, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2:CD009414. 2013
..It is, however, not clear which interventions best serve mothers during pregnancy and postpartum to ensure their safety...
- Antibiotics for mastitis in breastfeeding women
School of Population and PublicHealth, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2:CD005458. 2013
..Infective mastitis is commonly caused by Staphylococcus aureus. The prevalence of mastitis in breastfeeding women may reach 33%. Effective milk removal, pain medication and antibiotic therapy have been the mainstays of treatment...
- Effects of restricted caffeine intake by mother on fetal, neonatal and pregnancy outcome
School of Population and Public Health, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2:CD006965. 2013
..Maternal caffeine consumption during pregnancy may have adverse effects on fetal, neonatal and maternal outcomes...
- Is 3alpha-androstenol pheromone related to menstrual synchrony?
Royal College of Medicine, University of Kuala Lumpur, Perak, Malaysia
J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care 33:116-8. 2007
..The menstrual history, friendship scale and menstrual hygiene score was determined for the participants...
- The prevalence of domestic violence against pregnant women in Perak, Malaysia
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Royal College of Medicine, No 3 Greentown Street, Ipoh, Perak 30450, Malaysia
Arch Iran Med 10:376-278. 2007
..With the estimated low prevalence of domestic violence in this study, the need for screening it in health-care services in Malaysia is yet to be determined...
- A randomised controlled trial of peer-adult-led intervention on improvement of knowledge, attitudes and behaviour of university students regarding HIV/AIDS in Malaysia
Department of Public Health, Royal College of Medicine Perak, Universiti Kuala Lumpur, 3 Greentown Street, Ipoh 30450, Malaysia
Singapore Med J 50:173-80. 2009
..The aim of this study was to investigate the knowledge, attitudes and behaviour of university students regarding acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) and the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)...
- Effect of restricted pacifier use in breastfeeding term infants for increasing duration of breastfeeding
Sharifah Halimah Jaafar
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Ipoh Specialist Hospital, Ipoh, Malaysia
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 7:CD007202. 2012