- Interview-based assessment of cognition in schizophrenia: applicability of the Schizophrenia Cognition Rating Scale (SCoRS) in different phases of illness and settings of careAntonio Vita
University of Brescia, School of Medicine, Brescia, Italy Department of Mental Health, Spedali Civili Hospital, Brescia, Italy
Schizophr Res 146:217-23. 2013..The Schizophrenia Cognition Rating Scale (SCoRS), an interview-based assessment of cognition, has proved to be a valid measure of cognitive performance in patients with schizophrenia...
- Brain morphology in first-episode schizophrenia: a meta-analysis of quantitative magnetic resonance imaging studiesA Vita
Department of Mental Health, University of Brescia, Italy
Schizophr Res 82:75-88. 2006....
- Psychopathologic, neuropsychological and functional outcome measures during cognitive rehabilitation in schizophrenia: a prospective controlled study in a real-world settingA Vita
University of Brescia, School of Medicine, via Europa 11, 25123 Brescia, Italy
Eur Psychiatry 26:276-83. 2011..The improvement of such dysfunction by means of cognitive remediation interventions has become a relevant target in the care of schizophrenia...
- Antipsychotics, antidepressants, anticonvulsants, and placebo on the symptom dimensions of borderline personality disorder: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled and open-label trialsAntonio Vita
School of Medicine, University of Brescia, Italy
J Clin Psychopharmacol 31:613-24. 2011....
- Progressive loss of cortical gray matter in schizophrenia: a meta-analysis and meta-regression of longitudinal MRI studiesA Vita
School of Medicine, University of Brescia, Brescia, Italy
Transl Psychiatry 2:e190. 2012....
- Patterns of treatment with PDE5 inhibitors in the clinical practice in Italy: longitudinal data from the Erectile Dysfunction Observational StudyFerdinando Fusco
Clinica Urologica Università Federico II, Napoli 80100, Italy
Asian J Androl 11:629-37. 2009..In conclusion sildenafil, vardenafil and tadalafil show similar efficacy in the clinical practice. However, patients receiving tadalafil display a lower risk to discontinue or change the treatment...
- Hippocampal and amygdala volume reductions in first-episode schizophreniaA Vita
Br J Psychiatry 190:271. 2007
- A genome-wide search for schizophrenia susceptibility genesS H Shaw
Axys Pharmaceuticals, La Jolla, California, USA
Am J Med Genet 81:364-76. 1998..0, allowing for heterogeneity. These regions will be saturated with additional markers and investigated in a new, larger set of families to test for replication...
- Effectiveness of antipsychotic drugs in first-episode schizophrenia and schizophreniform disorder: an open randomised clinical trialRene S Kahn
Department of Psychiatry, Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience, University Medical Centre Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
Lancet 371:1085-97. 2008..We aimed to compare the effectiveness of second-generation antipsychotic drugs with that of a low dose of haloperidol, in first-episode schizophrenia...