- Visual evaluation of food amount in patients affected by Anorexia NervosaPiergiuseppe Vinai
Studi Cognitivi Research Group, Post Graduate Cognitive Psychotherapy School, Foro Bonaparte 57, 20121 Milano, Italy
Eat Behav 8:291-5. 2007..The study compares visual evaluation of an amount of food and an amount of nonedible objects in patients affected by Anorexia Nervosa and control subjects...
- Defining the borders between Sleep-Related Eating Disorder and Night Eating SyndromePiergiuseppe Vinai
GNOSIS No Profit Research Group, Cuneo, Italy
Sleep Med 13:686-90. 2012..The aim of this study was to better define psychological, behavioral, and polysomnographic characteristics of the two syndromes...
- Food is never enough: nature and nurture's influence on children's food dose evaluationPiergiuseppe Vinai
Studi Cognitivi Research Group, Post Graduate Cognitive Psychotherapy School, Milano, Italy
Eat Disord 16:128-35. 2008..Evaluation of palatable food is not influenced by socio cultural factors. Underestimation could be a biological protective factor against food shortage; in case of food abundance it could play a role in onset and maintenance of obesity...
- Psychopathology and treatment of night eating syndrome: a reviewP Vinai
Studi Cognitivi Research Group, Milan, Italy
Eat Weight Disord 13:54-63. 2008..Most of the literature focuses on pharmacological treatment, with fewer psychotherapeutic approaches reported at this time. Larger, multi-site treatment studies would serve to confirm the findings of this first wave of clinical trials...
- Eyes are bigger than the stomach: correlation between body mass index, satiety, and prediction of satietyP Vinai
Studi Cognitivi Post Graduate Cognitive Psychotherapy School Research Group, Milan, Italy
Eat Weight Disord 14:e231-3. 2009..The outcomes of the study give suggestions for prevention and treatment of overweight patients...
- The influence of stress on the relationship between cognitive variables and measures of eating disorders (in healthy female university students): a quasi-experimental studyG M Ruggiero
Studi Cognitivi, Post Graduate Cognitive Psychotherapy School, Milan, Italy
Eat Weight Disord 13:142-8. 2008....
- Daily and nightly anxiety among patients affected by night eating syndrome and binge eating disorderSandra Sassaroli
Studi Cognitivi, Post Graduate Cognitive Psychotherapy School, Research Group, Milano, Italy
Eat Disord 17:140-5. 2009..These findings support the hypothesis that BED and NES are distinct syndromes sharing overeating but with different pathways to excessive food intake...