- Visual evaluation of food amount in patients affected by Anorexia NervosaPiergiuseppe Vinai
Studi Cognitivi Research Group, Post Graduate Cognitive Psychotherapy School, Foro Bonaparte 57, 20121 Milano, Italy
Eat Behav 8:291-5. 2007..The study compares visual evaluation of an amount of food and an amount of nonedible objects in patients affected by Anorexia Nervosa and control subjects...
- Psychopathology and treatment of night eating syndrome: a reviewP Vinai
Studi Cognitivi Research Group, Milan, Italy
Eat Weight Disord 13:54-63. 2008..Most of the literature focuses on pharmacological treatment, with fewer psychotherapeutic approaches reported at this time. Larger, multi-site treatment studies would serve to confirm the findings of this first wave of clinical trials...
- Is drop-out from obesity treatment a predictable and preventable event?Ottavia Colombo
Human Nutrition and Eating Disorder Research Center, Department of Public Health, Experimental and Forensics Medicine, University of Pavia, Via A, Bassi, 21, I 27100 Pavia, Italy
Nutr J 13:13. 2014..Our study specifically aims at identifying the predictors of drop-out focusing on empirically or theoretically-based factors...
- Clinical validity of the descriptor. "presence of a belief that one must eat in order to get to sleep" in diagnosing the Night Eating SyndromePiergiuseppe Vinai
Studi Cognitivi Post Graduate Cognitive Psychotherapy School Research Group, ForoBuonaparte, 57, 20121 Milano, Italy GNOSIS Research and Psychotherapy Group V, Cottolengo 19, Mondovi, Italy Electronic address
Appetite 75:46-8. 2014..The presence of this belief seemed to be a critical factor in identifying the presence of the Night Eating Syndrome among obese subjects suffering from insomnia. ..
- Defining the borders between Sleep-Related Eating Disorder and Night Eating SyndromePiergiuseppe Vinai
GNOSIS No Profit Research Group, Cuneo, Italy
Sleep Med 13:686-90. 2012..The aim of this study was to better define psychological, behavioral, and polysomnographic characteristics of the two syndromes...
- Food is never enough: nature and nurture's influence on children's food dose evaluationPiergiuseppe Vinai
Studi Cognitivi Research Group, Post Graduate Cognitive Psychotherapy School, Milano, Italy
Eat Disord 16:128-35. 2008..Evaluation of palatable food is not influenced by socio cultural factors. Underestimation could be a biological protective factor against food shortage; in case of food abundance it could play a role in onset and maintenance of obesity...
- Eyes are bigger than the stomach: correlation between body mass index, satiety, and prediction of satietyP Vinai
Studi Cognitivi Post Graduate Cognitive Psychotherapy School Research Group, Milan, Italy
Eat Weight Disord 14:e231-3. 2009..The outcomes of the study give suggestions for prevention and treatment of overweight patients...
- The influence of stress on the relationship between cognitive variables and measures of eating disorders (in healthy female university students): a quasi-experimental studyG M Ruggiero
Studi Cognitivi, Post Graduate Cognitive Psychotherapy School, Milan, Italy
Eat Weight Disord 13:142-8. 2008....
- Daily and nightly anxiety among patients affected by night eating syndrome and binge eating disorderSandra Sassaroli
Studi Cognitivi, Post Graduate Cognitive Psychotherapy School, Research Group, Milano, Italy
Eat Disord 17:140-5. 2009..These findings support the hypothesis that BED and NES are distinct syndromes sharing overeating but with different pathways to excessive food intake...