- Pathophysiology of severe pulmonary hypertension in the critically ill patientG Via
Unit of Anesthesia and Resuscitation I, IRCCS San Matteo Polyclinic, Pavia, Italy
Minerva Anestesiol 70:233-7. 2004..The understanding of the peculiar features of this type of cardiovascular insufficiency is necessary to both provide effective monitoring and adequate supportive therapy...
- Echocardiography practice, training and accreditation in the intensive care: document for the World Interactive Network Focused on Critical Ultrasound (WINFOCUS)Susanna Price
Adult Intensive Care Unit, Royal Brompton Hospital, Sydney Street, SW36NP London, UK
Cardiovasc Ultrasound 6:49. 2008....
- The need for inotropic drugs in anesthesiology and intensive careGabriele Via
Division of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care I, Servizio di Anestesia e Rianimazione I IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, Piazzale Golgi, 2 27100 Pavia
Ital Heart J 4:50S-60S. 2003..The different forms of heart failure, the rationale and the indications for the use of inotropic drugs in anesthesiology and intensive care are discussed in this review...
- An unexpected unsuccessful weaning from cardiopulmonary bypassGabriele Via
Department of Cardiothoracic Anesthesia, 1st Service of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, Pavia, Italy
J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth 18:242-4. 2004
- Echocardiographic assessment of cardiovascular failureG Via
Department of Anestesia and Intensive Care I, IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, Pavia, Italy
Minerva Anestesiol 72:495-501. 2006....
- Whole lung lavage: a unique model for ultrasound assessment of lung aeration changesGabriele Via
1st Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo Foundation, University of Pavia, Piazzale Golgi 2, 27100, Pavia, Italy
Intensive Care Med 36:999-1007. 2010....
- Usefulness of combined bedside lung ultrasound and echocardiography to assess weaning failure from mechanical ventilation: a suggestive case*Silvia Mongodi
1 PhD Program in Experimental Surgery and Microsurgery, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy 21st Department of Anaesthesiology, Intensive Care and Pain Medicine, IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo Foundation, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy 3RÃ©animation Chirurgicale, Groupe Hospitalier St Joseph, Paris, France 4Intensive Care Unit G Bozza, Niguarda Ca Granda Hospital, Milan, Italy
Crit Care Med 41:e182-5. 2013....
- An optimized set-up for helmet noninvasive ventilation improves pressure support delivery and patient-ventilator interactionFrancesco Mojoli
Dipartimento di Emergenza Urgenza, S C di Anestesia e Rianimazione I, Fondazione IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, Pavia, Italy
Intensive Care Med 39:38-44. 2013..To test the effects on mechanical performance of helmet noninvasive ventilation (NIV) of an optimized set-up concerning the ventilator settings, the ventilator circuit and the helmet itself...
- Mitral valve repair and cardiac transplantation in a patient with factor XII deficiencyRoberto Veronesi
J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth 19:419-20. 2005