Affiliation: University of Padova
- Lethal effect of a single dose of rasburicase in a preterm newborn infantPatrizia Zaramella
NICU, Women s and Children s Health Department, University of Padova, Padova, Italy
Pediatrics 131:e309-12. 2013..A postmortem assay for glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase showed deficiency and the glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase Mediterranean genotype...
- Comparison between the perinatal risk inventory and the nursery neurobiological risk score for predicting development in high-risk newborn infantsPatrizia Zaramella
NICU Department of Pediatrics, University of Padova, 35128 Padova, Italy
Early Hum Dev 84:311-7. 2008..The availability of a score for predicting neonatal outcome prior to discharge may help us to define the risk of developmental disorders in very low birth weight infants...
- Early versus late cord clamping: effects on peripheral blood flow and cardiac function in term infantsPatrizia Zaramella
Department of Pediatrics, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, University of Padova, Via Giustiniani, 3, 35128 Padova, Italy
Early Hum Dev 84:195-200. 2008..In the debate on the best cord clamping time in newborn infants, we hypothesized that late cord clamping enables an increased volemia due to blood transfer to the newborn from the placenta...
- Can tissue oxygenation index (TOI) and cotside neurophysiological variables predict outcome in depressed/asphyxiated newborn infants?Patrizia Zaramella
Department of Paediatrics, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, University of Padova, Via Giustiniani, 3, 35128 Padova, Italy
Early Hum Dev 83:483-9. 2007..Diagnostic tools of birth asphyxia provide only an uncertain prediction of neurological outcome...
- Does helmet CPAP reduce cerebral blood flow and volume by comparison with Infant Flow driver CPAP in preterm neonates?Patrizia Zaramella
Department of Pediatrics, University of Padova, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Padua, Italy
Intensive Care Med 32:1613-9. 2006....
- Retrospective analysis of post-hemorrhagic ventricular dilatation in very low birth weight infants, short and long-term outcomeP Zaramella
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Department of Pediatrics, University of Padua, Padua, Italy
Minerva Pediatr 56:527-36. 2004....
- Surgical closure of patent ductus arteriosus reduces the cerebral tissue oxygenation index in preterm infants: a near-infrared spectroscopy and Doppler studyPatrizia Zaramella
Department of Paediatrics, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, University of Padova, Padova, Italy
Pediatr Int 48:305-12. 2006....
- Near-infrared spectroscopy measure of limb peripheral perfusion in neonatal arterial thromboembolic diseaseA Milan
Department of Women and Children s Health, University of Padua, Padua, Italy
Minerva Pediatr 64:633-9. 2012....
- Brain auditory activation measured by near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) in neonatesP Zaramella
Department of Paediatrics, University of Padua, Via Giustiniani, IT-35128 Padova, Italy
Pediatr Res 49:213-9. 2001..The increase in CBV followed the local increase in oxyhemoglobin and total Hb concentrations due to a greater use of oxygen in the homolateral temporal cortex of the newborns...
- Foot pulse oximeter perfusion index correlates with calf muscle perfusion measured by near-infrared spectroscopy in healthy neonatesPatrizia Zaramella
Department of Pediatrics, Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, University of Padova, Italy
J Perinatol 25:417-22. 2005..6 +/- 466.9 g; gestational age 39.1 +/- 1.4 weeks)...
- Fluoxetine may worsen hyperoxia-induced lung damage in neonatal ratsA Porzionato
Section of Anatomy, Department of Human Anatomy and Physiology, University of Padova, Italy
Histol Histopathol 27:1599-610. 2012..In conclusion, our data show that fluoxetine may worsen bronchial and arterial muscularisation during development of BPD and may up-regulate MMP expression or activity...
- Influence of ventilation mode on neonatal cerebral blood flow and volumeAnna Milan
Department of Pediatrics, University of Padova, Padova, Italy
Early Hum Dev 85:415-9. 2009....
- Neurologic outcome in children after extracorporeal membrane oxygenation: prognostic value of diagnostic testsAngela Amigoni
Department of Paediatrics, University of Padua, Via Giustiniani 3, 35128 Padua, Italy
Pediatr Neurol 32:173-9. 2005....