Affiliation: University of Turin
- Socio-economic position and adolescents' health in Italy: the role of the quality of social relationsAlessio Zambon
Department of Public Health, University of Turin, Italy
Eur J Public Health 16:627-32. 2006..In this paper we propose to test these hypotheses for Italian adolescents, in order to suggest interventions aimed at improving their health...
- Do welfare regimes mediate the effect of socioeconomic position on health in adolescence? A Cross-national comparison in Europe, North America, and IsraelAlessio Zambon
Dipartimento di Sanita Pubblica, Universita di Torino, Italy
Int J Health Serv 36:309-29. 2006....
- The contribution of club participation to adolescent health: evidence from six countriesA Zambon
University of Turin, Dept of Public Health, Via Santena, 5bis I 10126 Turin, Italy
J Epidemiol Community Health 64:89-95. 2010....
- Socioeconomic effects on meeting physical activity guidelines: comparisons among 32 countriesAlberto Borraccino
Department of Public Health and Microbiology, University of Turin, Torino, Italy
Med Sci Sports Exerc 41:749-56. 2009..This study examined the relationship between age and gender with physical activity (PA) and how meeting of PA guidelines (PAGL) is related to socioeconomic status (SES) and sedentary behaviors (SB)...
- Girls growing through adolescence have a higher risk of poor healthFranco Cavallo
Dipartimento di Sanita Pubblica, University of Torino, Turin, Italy
Qual Life Res 15:1577-85. 2006....
- School-based prevention for illicit drugs use: a systematic reviewFabrizio Faggiano
Department of Experimental and Clinical Medicine, Avogadro University, Novara, Italy
Prev Med 46:385-96. 2008..To evaluate the effectiveness of school-based interventions in preventing or reducing drug use...