- Oral health and oral diseases in pregnancy: a multicentre survey of Italian postpartum womenA Villa
Dental Clinic, Department of Health Sciences, University of Milan, Italy
Aust Dent J 58:224-9. 2013..The aim of this study was to explore the oral hygiene practices and oral health status of Italian postpartum women...
- Oral metastasis of lung cancer. A challenge for the clinicianAlessandro Villa
Department of Medicine, Surgery and Dentistry, Via Beldiletto, 1 20142, Milano, Italy
Oral Maxillofac Surg 16:133-5. 2012..Bone metastases are a major cause of morbidity in cancer patients. Jawbone metastasis from lung cancer is a rare condition that may occur in the late state of the disease...
- T-cell lymphoma of the oral cavity: a case reportA Villa
Oral Medicine and Pathology Unit, Department of Dentistry, Azienda Ospedaliera Ospedali Riuniti di Bergamo, Italy
Aust Dent J 55:203-6. 2010..Oral lesions may appear as a painless enlargement, erythematous, often with surface ulceration secondary to trauma. This is a report of a rare case in which a specific subtype of T-cell lymphoma appeared in the oral cavity...
- Lingual juvenile xanthogranuloma in a woman: a case reportAlessandro Villa
Department of Dentistry, Azienda Ospedaliera Ospedali Riuniti di Bergamo, Largo Barozzi 1, I 24128 Bergamo, Italy
J Med Case Reports 5:30. 2011..abstract:..
- Preventive strategies and clinical implications for bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis of the jaw: a review of 282 patientsRiccardo Bonacina
Department of Dentistry, Azienda Ospedaliera Ospedali Riuniti di Bergamo, Bergamo, Italy
J Can Dent Assoc 77:b147. 2011..To describe and evaluate the effectiveness of oral and dental prevention strategies for cancer patients who were about to begin bisphosphonate (BP) intravenous therapy with zoledronate...