Affiliation: University of L'Aquila
- Validation of the Italian version of the Screening Questionnaire for Disaster Mental Health (SQD) in a post-earthquake urban environmentMarco Valenti
Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche Applicate, Universita dell Aquila, L Aquila, Italy
Ann Ist Super Sanita 49:79-85. 2013....
- Adaptive response of children and adolescents with autism to the 2009 earthquake in L'Aquila, ItalyMarco Valenti
Department of Medicine and Public Health, University of L Aquila, Coppito Hospital Building Delta 6, 67100 L Aquila, Italy
J Autism Dev Disord 42:954-60. 2012..01 for all VABS dimensions). However, immediate intensive post-disaster intervention allowed children and adolescents with autism showing a trend towards partial recovery of adaptive functioning...
- Focus on coal power station installations and population healthMarco Valenti
Dipartimento Medicina e Sanità Pubblica, Universita degli Studi dell Aquila, Italy
Ann Ist Super Sanita 47:305-9. 2011....
- Intensive intervention for children and adolescents with autism in a community setting in Italy: a single-group longitudinal studyMarco Valenti
Department of Medicine and Public Health, University of L Aquila, Italy
Child Adolesc Psychiatry Ment Health 4:23. 2010....
- Physical exercise and quality of life in breast cancer survivorsMarco Valenti
Biostatistics, Epidemiology Unit, Faculty of Movement, Sport Science, Department of Medicine, Public Health, University of L Aquila L Aquila, Italy
Int J Med Sci 5:24-8. 2008..Need clearly results for inclusion of physical activity programs in comprehensive, complementary treatment regimes for breast cancer patients in Italian oncology departments...
- Assessment and treatment of symptoms among Italian medical oncologistsGiampiero Porzio
Medical Oncology Department, Supportive Care Task Force, University of L Aquila, L Aquila, Italy
Support Care Cancer 13:865-9. 2005..This work was conducted to evaluate symptoms assessment and use of patient-tailored protocols in clinical practice among Italian medical oncologists...
- Endothelium/nitric oxide mechanism mediates vasorelaxation and counteracts vasoconstriction induced by low concentration of flavanolsAnnalisa Aggio
Department of Internal Medicine and Public Health, University of L Aquila, Viale S Salvatore, Delta 6 Medicina, 67100, Coppito, AQ, Italy
Eur J Nutr 52:263-72. 2013..The aim of our study was to investigate the effects of two flavanols at different doses on arterial functional state...
- Mental health in L'Aquila after the earthquakePaolo Stratta
Centro di Salute Mentale, Azienda Sanitaria Locale 1, L Aquila, Italy
Ann Ist Super Sanita 48:132-7. 2012..In the present work we describe the mental health condition of L'Aquila population in the aftermath of the earthquake in terms of structural, process and outcome perspectives...
- The interaction between body position and vibration frequency on acute response to whole body vibrationRiccardo Di Giminiani
Faculty of Sport Sciences, University of L Aquila, Italy
J Electromyogr Kinesiol 23:245-51. 2013..The present study was designed to investigate the electromyographic (EMG) response in leg muscles to whole-body vibration while using different body positions and vibration frequencies...
- Thoracic stop-flow perfusion in the treatment of refractory malignant pleural mesothelioma: a phase I-II evaluation/trialStefano Guadagni
Department of Surgical Sciences, University of L Aquila, Italy
In Vivo 20:715-8. 2006..4%. Our data show that TSP is a relatively effective second-line treatment in patients with progressive disease after systemic chemotherapy, with a low rate of major complications and treatment-related toxicity...