Affiliation: University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Tendon quality in small unilateral supraspinatus tendon tears. Real-time sonoelastography correlates with clinical findingsCosimo Tudisco
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Viale Oxford 81, 00133, Rome, Italy
Knee Surg Sports Traumatol Arthrosc 23:393-8. 2015....
- Re-growth of an incomplete discoid lateral meniscus after arthroscopic partial resection in an 11 year-old boy: a case reportSalvatore Bisicchia
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Viale Oxford 81, Rome 00133, Italy
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 14:285. 2013..Discoid lateral meniscus is common in children. Arthroscopic partial resection is indicated in symptomatic cases generally achieving satisfactory results...
- Single-row vs. double-row arthroscopic rotator cuff repair: clinical and 3 Tesla MR arthrography resultsCosimo Tudisco
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Rome Tor Vergata, 81 Oxford Street, Rome 00133, Italy
BMC Musculoskelet Disord 14:43. 2013..The objective of this study was to retrospectively evaluate the clinical and 3 Tesla MRA results in two groups of patients operated on for a medium-sized full-thickness rotator cuff tear with two different techniques...
- Reconstruction of neglected traumatic Achilles tendon rupture in a young girlC Tudisco
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Viale Oxford 81, 00133 Rome, Italy
J Orthop Traumatol 13:163-6. 2012..We present the case of a 7 year old girl with posttraumatic neglected rupture of the Achilles tendon that was operated on 8 weeks after the trauma...
- Drilling the femoral tunnel during ACL reconstruction: transtibial versus anteromedial portal techniquesCosimo Tudisco
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
Orthopedics 35:e1166-72. 2012..The current cadaveric study showed that the anteromedial portal technique provided better tunnel placement on the lateral femoral condyle in the coronal and sagittal planes, with an improvement in the rotational stability of the knee...
- Intraosseous ganglion with impending fracture of the glenoidCosimo Tudisco
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Rome Tor Vergata, 81 Oxford St, 00133 Rome, Italy
Orthopedics 34:e956-9. 2011..Physical examination was negative. Radiographs and CT scan showed a cystic lesion in the anteroinferior margin of the glenoid that was partially filled by bone...
- Intercondylar eminence avulsion fracture in children: long-term follow-up of 14 cases at the end of skeletal growthCosimo Tudisco
Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Rome, Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
J Pediatr Orthop B 19:403-8. 2010..Nonabsorbable suture fixation for osteosynthesis is recommended. The prognosis is strictly related to the type of fracture, anatomic reduction and articular congruity...
- Solitary intra-articular lipoma locking the knee in a young boyCosimo Tudisco
Orthopaedic Department of the University Hospital of Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
J Pediatr Orthop B 17:131-3. 2008..We report here the unique case of an 8-year-old boy with a painful locked knee caused by a solitary intra-articular lipoma in the anteromedial compartment of the knee...
- Familial mandibuloacral dysplasia: report of an additional Italian patientC Tudisco
Cattedra di Chirurgia della Mano, Universita degli Studi di Roma Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
Am J Med Genet 94:237-41. 2000..Mandibuloacral dysplasia is a rare condition. Only 11 families have been reported and five of them were Italian, while consanguinity was found only in one report. We describe an additional Italian patient born from consanguineous parents...
- Isolated Madelung's deformity: long-term follow-up study of five patients treated surgicallyVito Potenza
University of Rome Tor Vergata, Via Montpellier, 100133, Rome, Italy
J Pediatr Orthop B 16:331-5. 2007..No significant radiographic osteoarthritis was present in any of the operated wrists, although four of the five patients were above 50 years of age...
- Mandibuloacral dysplasia is caused by a mutation in LMNA-encoding lamin A/CGiuseppe Novelli
Department of Biopathology and Diagnostic Imaging, Faculty for Medicine and Surgery, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Via Montpellier 1, 00133 Romea, Italy
Am J Hum Genet 71:426-31. 2002..Patient skin fibroblasts showed nuclei that presented abnormal lamin A/C distribution and a dysmorphic envelope, thus demonstrating the pathogenic effect of the R527H LMNA mutation...