Affiliation: University of Turin
- Eyelid swelling: think of metastasis of histiocytoid breast carcinomaCarlo Tomasini
Department of Dermatology, University of Turin, Italy
Dermatology 205:63-6. 2002..The immunohistochemical study, in conjunction with the medical history of the patient, facilitated the diagnosis...
- Cutaneous intravascular lymphoma following extravascular lymphoma of the lungCarlo Tomasini
Department of Biomedical Science and Human Oncology, Second Dermatologic Clinic, University of Turin, Turin, Italy
Dermatology 208:158-63. 2004..Immunophenotypic and immunogenotypic studies confirmed a unique B cell subtype. This case of IL is unusual for the association with an extravascular B cell lymphoma suggesting a link between the two diseases...
- Cutaneous angiosarcoma arising in an irradiated breast. Case report and review of the literatureCarlo Tomasini
Department of Dermatology, Second Clinic, University of Turin, Turin, Italy
Dermatology 209:208-14. 2004..Onset of AS should be taken into consideration when treating patients who develop multiple lesions on the skin above the irradiated area, even many years after the therapy...
- Targetoid hemosiderotic nevus. A trauma-induced simulator of malignant melanomaCarlo Tomasini
Department of Dermatology, University of Turin, IT 10126 Turin, Italy
Dermatology 210:200-5. 2005..Any change in the clinical appearance of a pre-existing nevus should alert the clinician to exclude the possibility of malignant transformation in order to early identify a lesion at a stage when complete cure can still be achieved...
- Infantile erythema elevatum diutinum: report of a vesiculo-bullous caseCarlo Tomasini
Department of Biomedical Science and Human Oncology, Second Dermatologic Clinic, University of Turin, Via Cherasco 23, 10126 Turin, Italy
Eur J Dermatol 16:683-6. 2006..A prompt and complete response to sulphone therapy was obtained in conjunction with tonsillectomy. Clinicians should be aware of atypical presentations of EED in children with vesicles and bullae mimicking During's disease...
- Acquired cutaneous lymphangiectasia with mesothelial cells reflux in a patient with cirrhotic ascitesCarlo Tomasini
Section of Dermatology, II Clinic, Department of Medical Sciences and Human Oncology, University of Turin, Turin, Italy
Am J Dermatopathol 30:140-4. 2008..Pathophysiologic mechanisms and problems of differential diagnosis of this unique clinicopathologic entity are discussed...
- Variegated dermoscopy of in situ melanomaStefania Seidenari
Department of Dermatology, University of Modena, Modena, Italy
Dermatology 224:262-70. 2012..Melanomas in situ (MIS) are difficult to diagnose, lacking well-established dermoscopic descriptors...
- Psoriasis-like dermoscopic pattern of clear cell acanthomaLeonardo Bugatti
Dermatology Unit, A Murri Hospital Via dei Colli, 52 60035 Jesi AN Italy
J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 17:452-5. 2003..Dermoscopy provides additional criteria for the diagnosis of skin lesions...
- Cholesterol embolism after colonoscopy: a case reportCristiana Rollino
Department of Nephrology and Dialysis, S Giovanni Bosco Hospital, Piazza Donatore di sangue 3, 10154 Turin, Italy
Gastrointest Endosc 63:730-2. 2006