Affiliation: University of Ancona
- Undifferentiated connective tissue disease: natural history and evolution into definite CTD assessed in 84 patients initially diagnosed as early UCTDM G Danieli
Istituto di Clinica Medica Generale, Ematologia ed Immunologia Clinica, Torrette di Ancona, Italy
Clin Rheumatol 17:195-201. 1998..In our series, major organs such as the kidney or heart seem to be spared, whereas we detected a relatively high prevalence of endocrine disease of autoimmune origin...
- Five-year follow-up of 165 Italian patients with undifferentiated connective tissue diseasesM G Danieli
Istituto di Clinica Medica, Ematologia ed Immunologia Clinica, Universita di Ancona
Clin Exp Rheumatol 17:585-91. 1999..To study those conditions with a proven or hypothesised immunologic pathogenesis and denominated under a working definition of undifferentiated connective tissue diseases (UCTD)...
- Autoimmune thyroid diseases in patients with undifferentiated connective tissue diseaseM G Danieli
Institute of Internal Medicine, Hematology and Clinical Immunology, University of Ancona, Italy
Clin Rheumatol 19:42-6. 2000..Basal and post-TRH stimulation TSH levels were significantly higher in UCTD patients than in healthy subjects...
- Cyclosporin A and intravenous immunoglobulin treatment in polymyositis/dermatomyositisM G Danieli
Istituto di Clinica Medica, Ematologia ed Immunologia Clinica dell Università degli Studi di Ancona, Italy
Ann Rheum Dis 61:37-41. 2002..To describe the treatment of polymyositis (PM) and dermatomyositis (DM) with prednisone (PRED) and cyclosporin A (CSA) alone or associated with intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIg) and plasmapheresis (PEX)...
- Synchronised therapy and high-dose cyclophosphamide in proliferative lupus nephritisMaria Giovanna Danieli
Istituto di Clinica Medica, Ematologia ed Immunologia Clinica, Torrette di Ancona, Italy
J Clin Apher 17:72-7. 2002..However, it is not superior to conventional therapy at long term follow-up analysis. Positive results should be reinforced by a long-term maintenance therapy...