Affiliation: University of Padova
- UHPLC-DAD method for the determination of neonicotinoid insecticides in single bees and its relevance in honeybee colony loss investigationsAndrea Tapparo
Dipartimento di Scienze Chimiche, Universita degli Studi di Padova, Padova, Italy
Anal Bioanal Chem 405:1007-14. 2013..It has been successfully applied to the analysis of bees in free flight over an experimental sowing field, with the bees therefore being exposed to seed coating particulate released by the pneumatic drilling machine...
- Assessment of the environmental exposure of honeybees to particulate matter containing neonicotinoid insecticides coming from corn coated seedsAndrea Tapparo
Dipartimento di Scienze Chimiche, Universita degli Studi di Padova, Via Marzolo 1, 35131 Padova, Italy
Environ Sci Technol 46:2592-9. 2012..Experimental results show that the environmental release of particles containing neonicotinoids can produce high exposure levels for bees, with lethal effects compatible with colony losses phenomena observed by beekeepers...
- The mystery of the discolored flints. New molecules turn prehistoric lithic artifacts blueAndrea Tapparo
Department of Chemical Sciences, Universita di Padova, Via Marzolo 1, 35131, Padova, Italy
Anal Bioanal Chem 399:2389-93. 2011....
- Rapid analysis of neonicotinoid insecticides in guttation drops of corn seedlings obtained from coated seedsAndrea Tapparo
Universita degli Studi di Padova, Dipartimento di Scienze Chimiche, Via Marzolo 1, 35131 Padova, Italy
J Environ Monit 13:1564-8. 2011....
- Chemical characterisation, plant remain analysis and radiocarbon dating of the Venetian "Manna di San Nicola"Andrea Tapparo
Universita degli Studi di Padova, Dipartimento di Chimica Inorganica Metallorganica ed Analitica, Via Marzolo 1, 35131 Padova, Italy
Ann Chim 92:327-32. 2002..D.) during one of the official inquisitions prior to that documented in 1399 A.D...
- Determination of biogenic amines in chocolate by ion chromatographic separation and pulsed integrated amperometric detection with implemented wave-form at Au disposable electrodePaolo Pastore
Department of Chemical Sciences, University of Padua, Via Marzolo 1, I 35131 Padova, Italy
J Chromatogr A 1098:111-5. 2005..They were satisfactorily low for all amines: 3mg/kg for dopamine, 2mg/kg for tyramine, 1mg/kg for histamine, 2mg/kg for serotonin, 3mg/kg for 2-phenylethylamine...