Affiliation: University of Milan
- The relationship between facial skeletal class and expert-rated interpersonal skill: an epidemiological survey on young Italian adultsAndrea Senna
Dept of Medicine, Surgery and Dentistry, University of Milano, Milano, Italy
BMC Psychiatry 6:41. 2006....
- The use of fluoride varnishes in the prevention of dental caries: a short reviewL Strohmenger
Department of Pedodontics, University of Milan, School of Dentistry, Milan, Italy
Oral Dis 7:71-80. 2001..To review the current literature regarding the anti-caries efficacy of fluoride varnishes. To analyse a series of studies designed to detect the caries preventive efficacy of fluoride varnishes by means of meta-analysis...
- Principles of diagnosis and treatment of high-caries-risk subjectsE Brambilla
Universita degli Studi di Milano, Instituto di Scienze Biomedicine San Paolo, Italy
Dent Clin North Am 44:507-40, vi. 2000....
- Oral health profile in an institutionalized population of Italian adults with mental retardationF Pregliasco
Istituto di Virologia dell Università degli Studi, Milan, Italy
Spec Care Dentist 21:227-31. 2001..The most common mucosal lesion was oral stomatitis (49.3%). These findings underline the need for special programs aimed at institutionalized subjects with mental retardation...
- Periapical resurgery versus periapical surgery: a 5-year longitudinal comparisonM M Gagliani
Clinica Odontoiatrica, D M C O San Paolo, School of Dentistry, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Int Endod J 38:320-7. 2005..To monitor and compare the outcome of periradicular surgery in teeth that had previously undergone surgical treatment versus teeth that were undergoing a surgical procedure for the first time...
- Caries-preventive effect of topical amine fluoride in children with high and low salivary levels of mutans streptococciE Brambilla
Department of Pedodontics, School of Dentistry, University of Milan, Italy
Caries Res 33:423-7. 1999..Simple AmF preventive interventions, applied on low-SMS subjects, can give significant results in terms of caries reduction...
- Oral health comparison between the institutionalized and non institutionalized elderlyE Bitetti
Department of Medicine, Surgery and Dentistry, HSP, Center of Collaboration for Epidemiology and Community Dentistry, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Minerva Stomatol 53:507-16. 2004....