Affiliation: University of Brescia
- UV/H2O2 oxidation of arsenic and terbuthylazine in drinking waterS Sorlini
Department of Civil Engineering, Architecture, Land, Environment and Mathematics, University of Brescia, Via Branze 43, Brescia, Italy
Environ Monit Assess 186:1311-6. 2014....
- Is drinking water from 'improved sources' really safe? A case study in the Logone valley (Chad-Cameroon)S Sorlini
Faculty of Engineering, University of Brescia, Via Branze 43, 25123 Brescia, Italy E mail
J Water Health 11:748-61. 2013..Better management and protection of the sources, hygiene improvement and domestic water treatment before consumption are possible solutions to reduce health risks in the Logone valley. ..
- Reuse of steel slag in bituminous paving mixturesSabrina Sorlini
Department of Civil, Architecture, Territory and Environmental Engineering, University of Brescia, Via Branze 43, Brescia, 25123, Italy
J Hazard Mater 209:84-91. 2012..The results of tests performed on bituminous mixtures with EAF slag were comparable with the performance of mixtures containing natural aggregates and the leaching tests provided satisfactory results...
- Arsenic oxidation by UV radiation combined with hydrogen peroxideS Sorlini
Department of Civil Engineering, Architecture, Land and Environment, University of Brescia, Brescia 25123, Italy
Water Sci Technol 61:339-44. 2010..The quantum efficiencies for As(III) oxidation were calculated for both the UV photolysis and the UV/H(2)O(2) processes...
- Conventional oxidation treatments for the removal of arsenic with chlorine dioxide, hypochlorite, potassium permanganate and monochloramineSabrina Sorlini
Department of Civil Engineering, Architecture, Land and Environment, University of Brescia, via Branze, 43, 25123 Brescia, Italy
Water Res 44:5653-9. 2010..These results were observed both on demineralised and real water for all the tested reagents with the exception of chlorine dioxide that showed a better arsenic oxidation on real groundwater than demineralised water...
- Optimisation of industrial wastes reuse as construction materialsC Collivignarelli
Department of Civil Engineering, University of Bresciavia, Brescia, Italy
Waste Manag Res 19:539-44. 2001..Experimental results showed that a good structural and environmental quality of "recycled concrete" is due both to a correct waste treatment and to a correct mix-design for concrete mixture...
- AOPs with ozone and UV radiation in drinking water: contaminants removal and effects on disinfection byproducts formationC Collivignarelli
Department of Civil Engineering, University of Brescia, via Branze 38, Brescia, 25123, Italy
Water Sci Technol 49:51-6. 2004..As concerns bromate formation, the advanced oxidation of ozone/UV 254 nm shows a bromate formation that is about 40% lower with respect to conventional oxidation with ozone...