Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: University of Verona
- B cell-derived IL-10 suppresses inflammatory disease in Lyn-deficient micePatrizia Scapini
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Microbiology Immunology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:E823-32. 2011....
- Myeloid cells, BAFF, and IFN-gamma establish an inflammatory loop that exacerbates autoimmunity in Lyn-deficient micePatrizia Scapini
Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Exp Med 207:1757-73. 2010..Our findings uncover an important pathological role of BAFF in autoimmune disorders...
- Hyperactivated MyD88 signaling in dendritic cells, through specific deletion of Lyn kinase, causes severe autoimmunity and inflammationChrystelle Lamagna
Departments of Laboratory Medicine and Microbiology Immunology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 110:E3311-20. 2013..Thus, we demonstrate that hyperactivation of MyD88-dependent signaling in DCs is sufficient to drive pathogenesis of lupus-like disease, illuminating the fact that dysregulation in innate immune cells alone can lead to autoimmunity. ..
- Soluble TNF-like cytokine (TL1A) production by immune complexes stimulated monocytes in rheumatoid arthritisMarco A Cassatella
Department of Pathology, Division of General Pathology, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
J Immunol 178:7325-33. 2007....
- Deletion of Syk in neutrophils prevents immune complex arthritisEmily R Elliott
Biomedical Sciences Program, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Immunol 187:4319-30. 2011..Basophil-deficient mice also responded normally to K/BxN serum transfer. These results demonstrate that Syk-dependent signaling in neutrophils alone is critically required for arthritis development in the serum transfer model...
- Multiple roles of Lyn kinase in myeloid cell signaling and functionPatrizia Scapini
Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 0451, USA
Immunol Rev 228:23-40. 2009..In this review, we discuss the current knowledge of the duplicitous nature of Lyn in the modulation of myeloid cell signaling and function...
- The ubiquitin modifying enzyme A20 restricts B cell survival and prevents autoimmunityRita M Tavares
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Immunity 33:181-91. 2010..These findings show that A20 can restrict B cell survival, whereas A20 protects other cells from TNF-induced cell death. Our studies demonstrate how reduced A20 expression predisposes to autoimmunity...