Genomes and Genes
Affiliation: University of Verona
- B cell-derived IL-10 suppresses inflammatory disease in Lyn-deficient micePatrizia Scapini
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Microbiology Immunology, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 108:E823-32. 2011....
- Myeloid cells, BAFF, and IFN-gamma establish an inflammatory loop that exacerbates autoimmunity in Lyn-deficient micePatrizia Scapini
Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Exp Med 207:1757-73. 2010..Our findings uncover an important pathological role of BAFF in autoimmune disorders...
- Soluble TNF-like cytokine (TL1A) production by immune complexes stimulated monocytes in rheumatoid arthritisMarco A Cassatella
Department of Pathology, Division of General Pathology, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
J Immunol 178:7325-33. 2007....
- Deletion of Syk in neutrophils prevents immune complex arthritisEmily R Elliott
Biomedical Sciences Program, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
J Immunol 187:4319-30. 2011..Basophil-deficient mice also responded normally to K/BxN serum transfer. These results demonstrate that Syk-dependent signaling in neutrophils alone is critically required for arthritis development in the serum transfer model...
- Multiple roles of Lyn kinase in myeloid cell signaling and functionPatrizia Scapini
Department of Laboratory Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, CA 94143 0451, USA
Immunol Rev 228:23-40. 2009..In this review, we discuss the current knowledge of the duplicitous nature of Lyn in the modulation of myeloid cell signaling and function...
- The ubiquitin modifying enzyme A20 restricts B cell survival and prevents autoimmunityRita M Tavares
Department of Medicine, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Immunity 33:181-91. 2010..These findings show that A20 can restrict B cell survival, whereas A20 protects other cells from TNF-induced cell death. Our studies demonstrate how reduced A20 expression predisposes to autoimmunity...