Affiliation: University of Foggia
- Evaluation of a combined triple method to detect causative HPV in oral and oropharyngeal squamous cell carcinomas: p16 Immunohistochemistry, Consensus PCR HPV-DNA, and In Situ HybridizationGiuseppe Pannone
Department of Surgical Sciences Section of Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology, University of Foggia, Viale Luigi Pinto 1, 71122 Foggia, Italy
Infect Agent Cancer 7:4. 2012..abstract:..
- The role of human papillomavirus in the pathogenesis of head & neck squamous cell carcinoma: an overviewGiuseppe Pannone
Department of Surgical Sciences, Section of Anatomic Pathology, S, Maria Goretti Hospital Latina Italy
Infect Agent Cancer 6:4. 2011..Moreover, our review would be useful in order to define novel perspectives of treatment choice for Head & Neck cancer patients, by combining well known chemotherapeutical drugs with new molecular "target" therapy...
- Prognostic significance of multidrug-resistance protein (MDR-1) in renal clear cell carcinomas: a five year follow-up analysisChiara Mignogna
Department of Biomorphological and Functional Sciences, Section of Pathology, University of Naples Federico II, Naples, Italy
BMC Cancer 6:293. 2006..We studied MDR-1 expression in selected cases of renal cell carcinoma (RCC), clear cell type, with long-term follow-up, in order to establish its prognostic role and its possible contribution in the choice of post-surgical therapy...
- Expression of beta-catenin in human tooth germLorenzo Lo Muzio
Department of Surgical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, University of Foggia, Foggia, Italy
Anal Quant Cytol Histol 31:324-31. 2009..To evaluate beta-catenin expression in human tooth germ development...
- Immunohistochemical expression of CD3, CD20, CD45, CD68 and bcl-2 in oral squamous cell carcinomaLorenzo Lo Muzio
Department of Surgical Sciences, University of Foggia, Italy
Anal Quant Cytol Histol 32:70-7. 2010..To study the main processes involved in oral squamous cell carcinoma (OSCC): apoptosis and inflammation...
- Survivin expression in renal cell carcinomaRosanna Zamparese
Department of Surgical Sciences, University of Foggia, Foggia, Italy
Cancer Invest 26:929-35. 2008..05). This may be relevant for follow-up protocols design and/or alternative therapeutic approaches...
- Pelvic mass-like florid cystic endosalpingiosis of the uterus: a case report and a review of literaturePiergiorgio Rosenberg
Department of Surgical Sciences, Institute of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Foggia, Via L Pinto, 187 Foggia, Italy
Arch Gynecol Obstet 283:519-23. 2011..Endosalpingiosis is almost an incidental finding on microscopic examination. Seldom it appears as a cyst and it can be confused clinically for an ovarian tumor...