Affiliation: University of Verona
- Routine use of mental health outcome assessments: choosing the measureGiovanni Salvi
Department of Medicine and Public Health, Section of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
Br J Psychiatry 186:146-52. 2005..There is little consensus about which outcome measures to use in mental healthcare...
- Changes and predictors of change in objective and subjective quality of life: multiwave follow-up study in community psychiatric practiceMirella Ruggeri
Dipartimento di Medicina e Sanita Pubblica, Sezione di Psichiatria e di Psicologia Clinica, Universita di Verona, Policlinico G B Rossi, 37134 Verona, Italy
Br J Psychiatry 187:121-30. 2005..There is little knowledge of the predictors of objective and subjective quality of life...
- Listening to patients' needs to improve their subjective quality of lifeAntonio Lasalvia
Department of Medicine and Public Health, Section of Psychiatry, University of Verona, Policlinico G B Rossi, Piazzale L A Scuro 10, 37134 Verona, Italy
Psychol Med 35:1655-65. 2005....
- Satisfaction with community and hospital-based emergency services amongst severely mentally ill service users: a comparison study in South-Verona and South-LondonMirella Ruggeri
Dept of Medicine and Public Health Section of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, University of Verona, Ospedale Policlinico, Verona, Italy
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 41:302-9. 2006..This study compares the satisfaction with emergency interventions among severely mentally ill (SMI) service users of a community-based and a hospital-based mental health service (South-Verona, Italy and Nunhead, South-London, UK)...
- [Systematic review of the role of service users as researchers in mental health studies]Giovanni Salvi
Dipartimento di Medicina e Sanita Pubblica, Sezione di Psichiatria e Psicologia Clinica, Universita di Verona, Verona
Epidemiol Psichiatr Soc 14:217-26. 2005..This systematic review of the international scientific literature has been carried out to assess the stage of development of mental health service users involvement in research...
- [Quality of mental health services: a self audit in the South Verona mental health service]Liliana Allevi
Dipartimento di Medicina e Sanita Pubblica, Sezione di Psichiatria e Psicologia Clinica, Universita di Verona, Policlinico G B Rossi, P le L A Scuro 10, 37134 Verona, Italy
Epidemiol Psichiatr Soc 15:138-47. 2006..To start a process of Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) in an Italian Community Mental Health Service by using a quality assurance questionnaire in a self audit exercise...
- Building a continuous multicenter infection surveillance system in the intensive care unit: findings from the initial data set of 9,493 patients from 71 Italian intensive care unitsPaolo Malacarne
Servizio di Anestesia, Rianimazione e Pronto Soccorso, Ospedale di S Chiara, Pisa, Italy
Crit Care Med 36:1105-13. 2008..To describe the epidemiology of infections in intensive care units (ICUs), whether present at admission or acquired during the stay...