Affiliation: University of Verona
- Definition and prevalence of severe and persistent mental illnessM Ruggeri
Dipartimento di Medicina e Sanita Pubblica, Universita di Verona, Ospedale Policlinico, Italy
Br J Psychiatry 177:149-55. 2000..There is little consistency in how severe mental illness (SMI) is defined in practice, and no operational definitions...
- Subjective and objective dimensions of quality of life in psychiatric patients: a factor analytical approach: The South Verona Outcome Project 4M Ruggeri
Department of Medicine and Public Health, Section of Psychiatry, University of Verona, Italy
Br J Psychiatry 178:268-75. 2001..Both subjective and objective information is necessary to assess quality of life (QOL)...
- Does staff-patient agreement on needs for care predict a better mental health outcome? A 4-year follow-up in a community serviceA Lasalvia
Department of Medicine and Public Health, Section of Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
Psychol Med 38:123-33. 2008..We investigated whether a better staff-patient agreement on needs for care predicts more favourable outcome in patients receiving community-based psychiatric care...
- Determinants of subjective quality of life in patients attending community-based mental health services. The South-Verona Outcome Project 5M Ruggeri
Department of Medicine and Public Health, Section of Psychiatry, University of Verona, Italia
Acta Psychiatr Scand 105:131-40. 2002....
- Psychosis Incident Cohort Outcome Study (PICOS). A multisite study of clinical, social and biological characteristics, patterns of care and predictors of outcome in first-episode psychosis. Background, methodology and overview of the patient sampleA Lasalvia
Department of Public Health and Community Medicine, Section of Psychiatry, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
Epidemiol Psychiatr Sci 21:281-303. 2012..This paper aims at providing an overview of the background, design and initial findings of Psychosis Incident Cohort Outcome Study (PICOS)...
- Phenotypic APC resistance in carriers of the A20210 prothrombin mutation is associated with an increased risk of venous thrombosisG Castaman
Department of Hematology and Hemophilia and Thrombosis Center, San Bortolo Hospital, Vicenza, Italy
Thromb Haemost 86:804-8. 2001..01-1.30). In conclusion, in subjects with G20210A mutation APC resistance is significantly increased, correlates with plasma prothrombin level and the carriers with the lowest APC resistance values have an increased risk of VTE...
- Quality of life in patients with schizophrenia in five European countries: the EPSILON studyL Gaite
Clinical and Social Psychiatry Research Unit, Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital Marques de Valdecilla, Cantabria University, Santander, Spain
Acta Psychiatr Scand 105:283-92. 2002..To compare subjective quality of life (QOL) and objective QOL indicators in patients with schizophrenia from five European sites: Amsterdam, Copenhagen, London, Santander and Verona...
- Role of the "National Reference Centre for Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO) detection" in the official control of food and feedI Ciabatti
Department of Virology and Biotechnology, National Reference Centre for Genetically Modified Organisms GMO detection, Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale Lazio e Toscana, via Appia Nuvoa 1411, 00178, Rome, Italy
Vet Res Commun 29:31-4. 2005..Objectives defined for 2004-2006, activities in progress and goals already achieved are presented...