Affiliation: University of Florence
- CO(2) laser therapy in Tis and T1 glottic cancer: indications and resultsLucio Rucci
Department of Oto Neuro Ophthalmological Surgical Sciences, Division of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Florence, Florence, Italy
Head Neck 32:392-8. 2010..Laser cordectomy for glottic cancer is still hampered by recurrence, which is more frequent upon anterior commissure (AC) involvement. Analysis of results may be a step to improve the efficacy of this therapy for early glottic cancer...
- Embryological study of the glottic site and clinical implicationsLucio Rucci
Departments of Oto Neuro Ophthalmology, Section of Otolaryngology, University of Florence, I 50134 Florence, Italy
Oral Oncol 40:1017-25. 2004..The compartments identified here have clinical and oncological relevance. Their detailed knowledge offers a prerequisite for planning and performing compartment conservative surgery in T1, T2 cancer, based on their spreading pathways...
- Epidermal growth factor receptor and p53 expression in T1-T2 glottic cancer involving the anterior or posterior commissureLucio Rucci
Departments of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, University of Florence, Florence, Italy
Acta Otolaryngol 124:102-6. 2004....
- Risk factors and prognosis of anterior commissure versus posterior commissure T1-T2 glottic cancerLucio Rucci
Department of Otoneuroophthalmology, Florence University, Florence, Italy
Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol 112:223-9. 2003....
- Interferon-alpha affects the tumour necrosis factor-alpha content of mast cells in human nasal mucosa. A pilot study in allergic patientsRossella Riccardi-Arbi
Department of Anatomy, Histology, and Forensic Medicine, Sect E Allara, University of Florence, Italy
Ital J Anat Embryol 109:115-22. 2004..Therefore, one may expect that such a treatment reduces the TNF-alpha burden to the mucosa in these patients...