Affiliation: University of Padova
- Top-down modulation of brain activity underlying intentional action and its relationship with awareness of intention: an ERP/Laplacian analysisDavide Rigoni
Department of General Psychology, University of Padova, Padua, Italy
Exp Brain Res 229:347-57. 2013..3 s. This observation argues against the possibility that the temporal delay between motor-related activation and intention awareness results from smearing artifacts. ..
- When people matter more than money: an ERPs studyDavide Rigoni
Department of Developmental Psychology and Socialization, University of Padova, 35131 Padova, Italy
Brain Res Bull 81:445-52. 2010..The present data provide information about neural and cognitive processing underlying economic decision-making when other individuals are involved...
- Inducing disbelief in free will alters brain correlates of preconscious motor preparation: the brain minds whether we believe in free will or notDavide Rigoni
Department of Experimental Psychology, University of Gent, Padova, Italy
Psychol Sci 22:613-8. 2011..Our findings indicate that abstract belief systems might have a much more fundamental effect than previously thought...
- Attitudes towards end-of-life decisions and the subjective concepts of consciousness: an empirical analysisLorella Lotto
Department of Developmental Psychology and Socialization, University of Padova, Padova, Italy
PLoS ONE 7:e31735. 2012..This study was aimed at testing whether different moral principles are associated with different attitudes towards end-of-life decisions for patients with a severe brain damage...
- Post-action determinants of the reported time of conscious intentionsDavide Rigoni
Department of Developmental Psychology and Socialization, Università degli Studi di Padova Padova, Italy
Front Hum Neurosci 4:38. 2010....