Affiliation: University of Rome La Sapienza
- Gynecologic sarcoma: a clinico-pathological reviewE Ricciardi
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Urology, Sapienza University of Rome, Sant Andrea Hospital, Rome, Italy
Eur J Gynaecol Oncol 34:379-86. 2013..Uterine sarcomas are rare gynecological tumors; their incidence has been increasing during the last few years...
- Clinical factors and malignancy in endometrial polyps. Analysis of 1027 casesEnzo Ricciardi
Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Urology, Sapienza University of Rome, Sant Andrea Hospital, Rome, Italy Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Universitatsklinikum Freiburg, Freiburg i Br, Germany Electronic address
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 183:121-4. 2014..To assess the prevalence of polyps carrying a malignancy and match association between clinical factors and oncologic progression...
- Life-threatening bleeding after pelvic lymphadenectomy for cervical cancer: endovascular management of ruptured false aneurysm of the external iliac arteryEnzo Ricciardi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sapienza University of Rome, Sant Andrea Hospital, Roma, Italy
World J Surg Oncol 10:149. 2012..Two months after surgery, massive bleeding from ruptured pseudo-aneurysm of the external iliac artery occurred. Endovascular management with covered stent placement was feasible and safe to stop bleeding...
- Laparoscopic injury of the obturator nerve during fertility-sparing procedure for cervical cancerEnzo Ricciardi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sapienza University of Rome, Sant Andrea Hospital, Via di Grottarossa, 1035 1039, Rome 00189, Italy
World J Surg Oncol 10:177. 2012..Irreversible damage of this nerve causes thigh paresthesia and claudication. Intraoperative repair may be done by end-to-end anastomosis or grafting when achieving tension-free anastomosis is not possible...
- Fertility-sparing treatment of endometrial cancer precursors among young women: a reproductive point of viewE Ricciardi
Department of Obstetrics, Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy
Eur Rev Med Pharmacol Sci 16:1934-7. 2012..An emerging issue among younger women affected is the possibility of a fertility-sparing treatment with progestative therapy and close follow-up...