Affiliation: University of Rome La Sapienza
- Clinically isolated syndrome suggestive of multiple sclerosis: voxelwise regional investigation of white and gray matterEytan Raz
Department of Neurological Sciences, Sapienza University of Rome, Viale dell Universita, 30, 00185 Rome, Italy
Radiology 254:227-34. 2010....
- MRI findings in lymphomatosis cerebri: description of a case and revision of the literatureEytan Raz
Service of Neuroradiology, Department of Neurological Sciences, Sapienza University of Rome, Viale dell Universita, Rome, Italy
J Neuroimaging 21:e183-6. 2011..We present our findings along with a review of the neuroradiological literature...
- Gray- and white-matter changes 1 year after first clinical episode of multiple sclerosis: MR imagingEytan Raz
Department of Neurological Sciences, Sapienza University of Rome, Viale dell Universita 30, 00185 Rome, Italy
Radiology 257:448-54. 2010..To assess, by means of magnetic resonance (MR) imaging, the longitudinal changes in white matter (WM) and gray matter (GM) in a cohort of patients with clinically isolated syndrome (CIS) who were followed up for 1 year...
- Multiple sclerosis: white and gray matter damage associated with balance deficit detected at static posturographyLuca Prosperini
Department of Neurology and Psychiatry and Department of Psychology, Sapienza University, Viale dell Universita 30, 00185 Rome, Italy
Radiology 268:181-9. 2013....
- Evidence of impaired brain activity balance after passive sensorimotor stimulation in multiple sclerosisNikolaos Petsas
Department of Neurology and Psychiatry, Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy
PLoS ONE 8:e65315. 2013..Additional information may be obtained by examining the negative BOLD response (deactivation). Aim of this work was to characterize activation and deactivation patterns during passive hand movements in MS patients...
- Neuroplastic changes in the brain: a case of two successive adaptive changes within the motor cortexEytan Raz
Department of Neurological Sciences, Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy
J Neuroimaging 20:297-301. 2010..This is, to our knowledge, the first description of two distinct functional cortical changes determined by an AVM and a stroke within the motor network...
- Assessing the correlation between grey and white matter damage with motor and cognitive impairment in multiple sclerosis patientsEmilia Sbardella
Department of Neurology and Psychiatry, Sapienza University, Rome, Italy
PLoS ONE 8:e63250. 2013..Unlike conventional MRI,new advanced imaging techniques improve pathological specificity and better highlight the relationship between anatomical damage and clinical impairment...
- Impaired cortical deactivation during hand movement in the relapsing phase of multiple sclerosis: a cross-sectional and longitudinal fMRI studyPatrizia Pantano
Department of Neurology and Psychiatry, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Mult Scler 17:1177-84. 2011..Little is known about the cortical activation changes during clinical relapses in multiple sclerosis (MS)...
- Cerebrovascular diseasesPatrizia Pantano
Department of Neurological Sciences, Viale dell Universita, 30, 00185 Rome, Italy
Neurol Sci 29:314-8. 2008....