Affiliation: University of Rome La Sapienza
- Clinically isolated syndrome suggestive of multiple sclerosis: voxelwise regional investigation of white and gray matterEytan Raz
Department of Neurological Sciences, Sapienza University of Rome, Viale dell Universita, 30, 00185 Rome, Italy
Radiology 254:227-34. 2010....
- MRI findings in lymphomatosis cerebri: description of a case and revision of the literatureEytan Raz
Service of Neuroradiology, Department of Neurological Sciences, Sapienza University of Rome, Viale dell Universita, Rome, Italy
J Neuroimaging 21:e183-6. 2011..We present our findings along with a review of the neuroradiological literature...
- Gray- and white-matter changes 1 year after first clinical episode of multiple sclerosis: MR imagingEytan Raz
Department of Neurological Sciences, Sapienza University of Rome, Viale dell Universita 30, 00185 Rome, Italy
Radiology 257:448-54. 2010..To assess, by means of magnetic resonance (MR) imaging, the longitudinal changes in white matter (WM) and gray matter (GM) in a cohort of patients with clinically isolated syndrome (CIS) who were followed up for 1 year...
- Neuroplastic changes in the brain: a case of two successive adaptive changes within the motor cortexEytan Raz
Department of Neurological Sciences, Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy
J Neuroimaging 20:297-301. 2010..This is, to our knowledge, the first description of two distinct functional cortical changes determined by an AVM and a stroke within the motor network...
- Impaired cortical deactivation during hand movement in the relapsing phase of multiple sclerosis: a cross-sectional and longitudinal fMRI studyPatrizia Pantano
Department of Neurology and Psychiatry, Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
Mult Scler 17:1177-84. 2011..Little is known about the cortical activation changes during clinical relapses in multiple sclerosis (MS)...
- Cerebrovascular diseasesPatrizia Pantano
Department of Neurological Sciences, Viale dell Universita, 30, 00185 Rome, Italy
Neurol Sci 29:314-8. 2008....