Affiliation: University of Insubria
- Gluten encephalopathy with psychiatric onset: case reportNicola Poloni
Department of Clinical Medicine Psychiatry, University of Insubria, Via O, Rossi 9, 21100 Varese, Italy
Clin Pract Epidemiol Ment Health 5:16. 2009..Extensive laboratory investigations gave positive results for anti-gliadin antibodies, and an appropriate diet led to a progressive remission of the encephalopathy...
- Association between CYP1A2 polymorphisms and clozapine-induced adverse reactions in patients with schizophreniaMarco Ferrari
Department of Clinical Medicine Section Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology, University of Insubria, Via Otorino Rossi 9, 21100 Varese, Italy
Psychiatry Res 200:1014-7. 2012..Patients with ADRs had a higher frequency of CYP1A2 low activity allele combinations (8/12; 67%) and lower CYP1A2-mRNA levels than patients without ADRs (6/22; 27%, P=0.019)...
- [Borderline personality disorders in somatic illness]Simone Vender
Sezione di Psichiatria, Dipartimento di Medicina e Sanita Pubblica, Universita degli Studi dell Insubria, Varese Como
Recenti Prog Med 95:319-24. 2004..On the base of experience of consultation-liaison psychiatry, the authors show some guidelines in the medical practice (primary care and general hospital) in order to overcome the troubles of the treatment...
- [Is the insight a favourable prognostic factor in the treatment of mental disorders?]Simone Vender
Dipartimento di Medicina Clinica Psichiatria, Universita degli Studi dell Insubria, Varese Como
Recenti Prog Med 97:565-70. 2006....
- Fall-related injuries in a nursing home setting: is polypharmacy a risk factor?Federico Baranzini
Dipartimento di Medicina Clinica, Universita degli Studi dell Insubria, via O Rossi 9, 21100 Varese, Italy
BMC Health Serv Res 9:228. 2009..We studied the role of polypharmacy and the role of well-known fall risk-increasing drugs on the incidence of injurious falls...