P L Poliani
Affiliation: University of Brescia
- CEACAM1/VEGF cross-talk during neuroblastic tumour differentiationP L Poliani
Department of Pathology, University of Brescia Medical School, Brescia, Italy
J Pathol 211:541-9. 2007..On the other hand, in poorly differentiated/undifferentiated lesions, VEGF-sustained angiogenesis does not reproduce physiological steps, but rather is associated with tumour aggressiveness and may involve other molecular pathways...
- Spinal glioneuronal tumor with neuropil-like islands and meningeal dissemination: histopathological and radiological study of a pediatric casePietro Luigi Poliani
Department of Pathology I, University of Brescia, Brescia, Italy
Neuropathology 29:574-8. 2009....
- Erythropoietin/erythropoietin receptor system is involved in angiogenesis in human neuroblastomaD Ribatti
Department of Human Anatomy and Histology, University of Bari Medical School, Bari, Italy
Histopathology 50:636-41. 2007..The aim of this study was to correlate microvascular density and Epo/Epo-receptor (EpoR) expression in endothelial and tumour cells to the clinical stage of NB...
- Caspase-1 regulates the inflammatory process leading to autoimmune demyelinationR Furlan
Experimental Neuroimmunotherapy Unit, Department of Biotechnology, San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Milan, Italy
J Immunol 163:2403-9. 1999..These results indicate that caspase-1 plays an important role in the early stage of the immune-mediated inflammatory process leading to EAE, thus representing a possible therapeutic target in the acute phase of relapsing remitting MS...
- Delivery to the central nervous system of a nonreplicative herpes simplex type 1 vector engineered with the interleukin 4 gene protects rhesus monkeys from hyperacute autoimmune encephalomyelitisP L Poliani
Department of Neuroscience, San Raffaele Scientific Institute-DIBIT, 20132 Milan, Italy
Hum Gene Ther 12:905-20. 2001....
- Intrathecal delivery of IFN-gamma protects C57BL/6 mice from chronic-progressive experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis by increasing apoptosis of central nervous system-infiltrating lymphocytesR Furlan
Neuroimmunology Unit, DIBIT, San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Via Olgettina 58, 20132 Milan, Italy
J Immunol 167:1821-9. 2001....