Affiliation: University of Padova
- In vitro model for IgE mediated food allergyDaniela Pizzuti
Department of Surgical and Gastroenterological Sciences, University of Padova, Padova, Italy
Scand J Gastroenterol 46:177-87. 2011....
- Lack of intestinal mucosal toxicity of Triticum monococcum in celiac disease patientsDaniela Pizzuti
Department of Surgical and Gastroenterological Sciences, Padua University, Italy
Scand J Gastroenterol 41:1305-11. 2006..In evolutionary terms, Triticum monococcum is the oldest and most primitive cultivated wheat. The aim of this study was to evaluate the toxicity of T. monococcum on small intestinal mucosa, using an in vitro organ culture system...
- Possible Anandamide and Palmitoylethanolamide involvement in human strokeMarcello Naccarato
Department of Medical, Technological and Translational Sciences, Neurology Unit, University of Trieste, Strada di Fiume 447, 34100 Trieste TS, Italy
Lipids Health Dis 9:47. 2010..Our aim was to determine eCB peripheral levels in acute stroke patients and evaluate their relationship with clinical disability and stroke volume...
- Immunomodulation techniques in a pig-to-rat model of xenoislet transplantation to prolong graft survivalSergio M Varotto
Department of Surgical and Gastroenterological Sciences, University of Padua, School of Medicine, Via Giustiniani 2, 35128 Padova, Italy
In Vivo 20:857-60. 2006..In conclusion, the combination of AE-ITU (to reduce the early inflammatory damage) and gamma-irradiation (to reduce the immunogenicity of the islets) may be considered an interesting option to prolong the euglycaemic period after XiTx...
- Mucosal IgA defect in primary biliary cirrhosisAnnarosa Floreani
Am J Gastroenterol 97:508-10. 2002