Affiliation: University of Bologna
- Combination chemotherapy with mitoxantrone, methotrexate, and mitomycin (MMM regimen) in malignant pleural mesothelioma: a phase II studyC Pinto
Division of Medical Oncology, S Orsola Malpighi Hospital, Bologna, Italy
Am J Clin Oncol 24:143-7. 2001..8%, 13.6%, and 22.7% of patients, respectively. From the data presented here, this regimen can be considered active in the treatment of malignant pleural mesothelioma...
- Phase II study of panitumumab, oxaliplatin, 5-fluorouracil, and concurrent radiotherapy as preoperative treatment in high-risk locally advanced rectal cancer patients (StarPan/STAR-02 Study)C Pinto
Medical Oncology Unit, S Orsola Malpighi Hospital, Via Albertoni 15, Bologna, Italy
Ann Oncol 22:2424-30. 2011..The aim of this phase II study was to assess the activity of panitumumab in combination with oxaliplatin, 5-fluorouracil, and external radiotherapy (RT) as preoperative treatment in locally advanced rectal cancer patients...
- A multicenter phase II study of induction chemotherapy with FOLFOX-4 and cetuximab followed by radiation and cetuximab in locally advanced oesophageal cancerF De Vita
Division of Medical Oncology, Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine and Surgery F Magrassi e A Lanzara, Second University of Naples, Via Pansini 5, Naples 80131, Italy
Br J Cancer 104:427-32. 2011..Preoperative chemoradiotherapy (CRT) improves the survival of patients with oesophageal cancer when compared with surgery alone...
- Oxaliplatin plus raltitrexed in the treatment of patients with advanced colorectal cancer: a phase II studyA Martoni
U O di Oncologia Medica, Dipartimento di Oncologia e Ematologia, Policlinico S Orsola Malpighi, Via Albertoni 15, 40138 Bologna, Italy
Anticancer Res 23:687-91. 2003..The median time to progression was 5 months (2-11). The median survival was not reached after a median follow-up of 14 months. One-year survival is 60%...
- Oxaliplatin and protracted continuous 5-fluorouracil infusion in patients with pretreated advanced colorectal carcinomaA Martoni
Department of Oncology and Haematology, S. Orsola-Malpighi Hospital, Bologna, Italy
Ann Oncol 12:519-24. 2001....
- Imaging in resectable colorectal liver metastasis patients with or without preoperative chemotherapy: results of the PROMETEO-01 studyF L Rojas Llimpe
Medical Oncology Unit, S Orsola Malpighi Hospital, Bologna 40138, Italy
Br J Cancer 111:667-73. 2014..The aim of the PROMETEO-01 Study was to define the diagnostic accuracy of imaging techniques in colorectal cancer liver metastasis (CRCLM) patients...
- Phase II study of cetuximab in combination with cisplatin and docetaxel in patients with untreated advanced gastric or gastro-oesophageal junction adenocarcinoma (DOCETUX study)C Pinto
Department of Medical Oncology, S Orsola Malpighi Hospital, Bologna, Italy
Br J Cancer 101:1261-8. 2009..The purpose of this phase II study was to evaluate the activity and safety of cetuximab combined with cisplatin and docetaxel as a first-line treatment for advanced gastric or gastro-oesophageal junction adenocarcinoma...
- Phase II study of cetuximab in combination with FOLFIRI in patients with untreated advanced gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma (FOLCETUX study)C Pinto
Medical Oncology, S Orsola Malpighi Hospital, Bologna, Italy
Ann Oncol 18:510-7. 2007..The purpose of this phase II study was to evaluate the efficacy and safety of cetuximab combined with FOLFIRI as a first-line treatment of advanced gastric or gastroesophageal junction (GEJ) adenocarcinoma...
- MSH6 germline mutations in early-onset colorectal cancer patients without family history of the diseaseC Pinto
Department of Genetics, Portuguese Oncology Institute, Porto, Portugal
Br J Cancer 95:752-6. 2006..Further studies are warranted to understand the genetic and environmental factors responsible for the variable penetration of MSH6 germline mutations, as well as to identify other causes of early-onset colorectal cancer...