- Monitoring on chemical and biological pollutants in sea waters of central-northern SardiniaA Piana
Institute of Hygiene and Preventive Medicine of the University of Sassari, Italy
J Prev Med Hyg 47:49-55. 2006..The area studied is the coast between Capo Falcone and the mouth of the river Coghinas, in the northwestern part of the island...
- [Water resources destined for human consumption: qualitative monitoring]A Azara
Istituto di Igiene e Medicina Preventiva P Marginesu, Universita degli Studi di Sassari
Ann Ig 16:255-64. 2004....
- [Smoking habit and behaviour among health professionals]M D Masia
Istituto di Igiene e Medicina Preventiva, Universita degli Studi di Sassari
Ann Ig 18:261-9. 2006..These results indicate that the smoking attitude of some health staff components might be a "negative" model to which refer and it might interfere with tobacco control programs...
- Clonal relations among Salmonella enteritidis phage type 3 outbreak isolates traced by DNA fingerprintingE Muresu
Istituto di Igiene e Medicina Preventiva, , Italia
New Microbiol 24:371-7. 2001..enteritidis PT3, and can be more discriminatory than PFGE. Furthermore, this study revealed the possibility of PT3 causing outbreak...
- Periodontal status in an Italian young adult population. Prevalence and relationship with periodontopathic bacteriaC Maida
Dental Institute, University of Sassari, Sassari, Italy
New Microbiol 26:47-56. 2003..For the Italian population, as no data are present, prospective longitudinal studies are needed to examine the relationship between PD and bacteria presence with periodontal disease onset and/or progression...
- High risk of tuberculosis in health care workers in RomaniaG Sotgiu
Hygiene and Preventive Medicine Institute, University of Sassari, Sassari, Italy
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 12:606-11. 2008..The main university hospital in Iasi, Romania...