Affiliation: University of Pavia
- Biological invasions as a component of global change in stressed marine ecosystemsA Occhipinti-Ambrogi
Section of Ecology, Department of Genetics and Microbiology, University of Pavia, Via S Epifanio 14, 27100 Pavia, Italy
Mar Pollut Bull 46:542-51. 2003....
- Macrobenthos community structural changes off Cesenatico coast (Emilia Romagna, Northern Adriatic), a six-year monitoring programmeAnna Occhipinti-Ambrogi
Ecology Section, Department of Ecologia del Territorio, Via Sant Epifanio, 14 I 27100 Pavia, Italy
Sci Total Environ 353:317-28. 2005..Multivariate analysis of community structure (MDS, ANOSIM) illustrates that community changes in this station are driven mainly by hydrographical conditions influencing sediment texture patterns and trophic resources for the benthos...
- Global change and marine communities: alien species and climate changeAnna Occhipinti-Ambrogi
Dip di Ecologia del Territorio, Sezione di Ecologia, Universita degli Studi di Pavia, Pavia, Italy
Mar Pollut Bull 55:342-52. 2007..An increasing effort by marine scientists is required, not only to monitor the state of the environment, but also to help predicting future changes and finding ways to mitigate or manage them...
- Critical appraisal on the identification of Reference Conditions for the evaluation of ecological quality status along the Emilia-Romagna coast (Italy) using M-AMBIDaniele Paganelli
Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra e dell Ambiente, University of Pavia, Via S Epifanio 14, 27100 Pavia, Italy
Mar Pollut Bull 62:1725-35. 2011..2% in "Good", 23.0% in "Moderate" and 2.0% in "Poor", showing a spatial gradient of improving quality. These results are in agreement with the extensive ecological knowledge available for this area...
- Spatial and temporal variability of hard-bottom macrofauna in a disturbed coastal lagoon (Sacca di Goro, Po River Delta, Northwestern Adriatic Sea)Agnese Marchini
Department of Genetics and Microbiology, University of Pavia, Section of Ecology, Via S Epifanio 14, I 27100 Pavia, Italy
Mar Pollut Bull 48:1084-95. 2004..The long-term comparison showed a shift in the community patterns after a decade...
- A uniform terminology on bioinvasions: a chimera or an operative tool?Anna Occhipinti-Ambrogi
University of Pavia, Department of Genetics and Microbiology, Ecology Section, I 27100 Pavia, Italy
Mar Pollut Bull 49:688-94. 2004..Considering both the mode of entry and the extent of the impact of an alien species into a new environment, a set of key terms is proposed as an operative tool for marine scientists...