Affiliation: University of Milano-Bicocca
- The effect of changes in intraocular pressure on the risk of primary open-angle glaucoma in patients with ocular hypertension: an application of latent class analysisFeng Gao
Division of Biostatistics, Washington University School of Medicine, St, Louis, MO, 63110, USA
BMC Med Res Methodol 12:151. 2012....
- Relationship between intraocular pressure and glaucoma onset and progressionStefano Miglior
Clinica Oculistica, Policlinico di Monza, Universita Milano Bicocca, Milan, Italy
Curr Opin Pharmacol 13:32-5. 2013..As of today the mean value represents the most significant factor whereas the importance of both short-term and long-term fluctuations is still debated...
- the impact of definition of primary open-angle glaucoma on the cross-sectional assessment of diagnostic validity of Heidelberg retinal tomographyStefano Miglior
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Milan Bicocca, Department of Neurosciences and Biomedical Technologies, Policlinico di Monza, Via Amati 111, 20052 Monza, Milan, Italy
Am J Ophthalmol 139:878-87. 2005..To evaluate the impact of different definitions of primary open angle glaucoma (POAG) on assessment of the diagnostic validity of Heidelberg Retinal Tomography (HRT)...
- Detection of glaucomatous visual field changes using the Moorfields regression analysis of the Heidelberg retina tomographStefano Miglior
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Milan Bicocca, Milan, Italy
Am J Ophthalmol 136:26-33. 2003..To evaluate the sensitivity and specificity of optic disk examinations performed using the Moorfields regression analysis (MRA) of the Heidelberg Retina Tomograph (HRT) in differentiating normal from glaucomatous eyes...
- Intraobserver and interobserver reproducibility in the evaluation of ultrasonic pachymetry measurements of central corneal thicknessS Miglior
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Milan Bicocca, Department of Neurosciences and Biomedical Technologies, Via Cadore 48, 20052 Monza, Milan, Italy
Br J Ophthalmol 88:174-7. 2004..To assess reproducibility of central corneal thickness (CCT) measurement by means of ultrasonic pachymetry...
- Retinal sensitivity and retinal nerve fiber layer thickness measured by optical coherence tomography in glaucomaStefano Miglior
Department of Ophthalmology, Policlinico di Monza Universitá Milano Bicocca, Monza, Italy
Am J Ophthalmol 144:733-740. 2007..To define the relationship between retinal light sensitivity and peripapillary retinal nerve fiber layer (RNFL) thickness as measured using the Stratus optical coherence tomograph (OCT)...
- Predictive factors for open-angle glaucoma among patients with ocular hypertension in the European Glaucoma Prevention StudyStefano Miglior
Universita di Milano Bicocca, Policlinico di Monza, Via Amati 111, 20052, Monza, MI, Italy
Ophthalmology 114:3-9. 2007..To evaluate the predictive factors of open-angle glaucoma (OAG) in patients affected by ocular hypertension enrolled in the European Glaucoma Prevention Study (EGPS)...
- Efficacy and safety of fixed combinations of latanoprost/timolol and dorzolamide/timolol in open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertensionS Miglior
Clinica Oculistica Policlinico di Monza, Universita di Milano Bicocca, Monza MI, Italy
Eye (Lond) 24:1234-42. 2010..To compare intraocular pressure (IOP) reductions with fixed-combination (FC) latanoprost/timolol once daily in the evening vsFC dorzolamide/timolol twice daily...
- The Heidelberg retina tomograph ancillary study to the European glaucoma prevention study: study design and baseline factorsEsther M Hoffmann
Department of Ophthalmology, University Medical Center Mainz, Mainz, GermanyDepartment of Ophthalmology, University of Milan, Monza, ItalyLeuven University Hospitals, Leuven, BelgiumInstitute Mario Negri, Milan, ItalyDepartment of Ophthalmology, Coimbra University Hospital, Coimbra, Portugal
Acta Ophthalmol 91:e612-9. 2013..Furthermore, to examine the relationship between HRT optic disc topographic measurements and baseline demographic and ocular factors...
- Intercurrent factors associated with the development of open-angle glaucoma in the European glaucoma prevention studyStefano Miglior
Policlinico di Monza, University Bicocca of Milan, Italy
Am J Ophthalmol 144:266-275. 2007..To evaluate the intercurrent factors for the development of open-angle glaucoma (OAG) in ocular hypertensive patients who were enrolled in the European Glaucoma Prevention Study (EGPS)...
- Diagnostic validity of optic disc and retinal nerve fiber layer evaluations in detecting structural changes after optic neuritisFrancesca Bertuzzi
Department of Ophthalmology, Ospedale Policlinico di Monza, University of Milano Bicocca, Monza, Italy
Ophthalmology 117:1256-1264.e1. 2010..To assess the diagnostic validity of morphometric examination of the optic disc and retinal nerve fiber layer (RNFL) thickness to detect permanent structural changes after retrobulbar optic neuritis (ON)...
- Intraobserver and interobserver reproducibility in the evaluation of optic disc stereometric parameters by Heidelberg Retina TomographStefano Miglior
Dipartimento di Neuroscienze e Tecnologie Biomediche, Universita degli Studi di Milano Bicocca, Milan, Italy
Ophthalmology 109:1072-7. 2002..To assess intraobserver and interobserver reproducibility of the measurement of stereometric parameters of the optic disc by means of the Heidelberg Retina Tomograph I (HRT)...
- Effects of the timolol-dorzolamide fixed combination and latanoprost on circadian diastolic ocular perfusion pressure in glaucomaLuciano Quaranta
Clinica Oculistica, Università degli Studi Brescia, Brescia, Italy
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 49:4226-31. 2008..005% on 24-hour intraocular pressure (IOP), systolic (SBP) and diastolic (DBP) blood pressure, and diastolic ocular perfusion pressure (DOPP) in patients with primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG)...
- Learning effect of short-wavelength automated perimetry in patients with ocular hypertensionLuca Rossetti
Eye Clinic, Department of Medicine, Surgery and Odontoiatry, University of Milan, San Paolo Hospital, Milan, Italy
J Glaucoma 15:399-404. 2006..To evaluate the learning effect of short-wavelength automated perimetry (SWAP) on a group of patients with ocular hypertension experienced with standard automated perimetry (SAP)...
- Sensitivity and specificity of a visual acuity screening protocol performed with the Lea Symbols 15-line folding distance chart in preschool childrenFrancesca Bertuzzi
Policlinico di Monza Hospital, Ophthalmology Clinic, University of Milano Bicocca, Milan, Italy
Acta Ophthalmol Scand 84:807-11. 2006..The aim of this study was to assess the feasibility of a visual acuity (VA) test using the Lea Symbols 15-line folding distance chart and its diagnostic validity in detecting VA deficiency in preschool children...
- Evaluation of retinal nerve fiber layer thickness measurements for glaucoma detection: GDx ECC versus spectral-domain OCTFrancesca Bertuzzi
Department of Ophthalmology, Policlinico di Monza, University of Milano Bicocca, Monza Mario Negri Institute, Milan, Italy
J Glaucoma 23:232-9. 2014....
- The European glaucoma prevention study design and baseline description of the participantsStefano Miglior
Ophthalmology 109:1612-21. 2002..The European Glaucoma Prevention Study seeks to evaluate the efficacy of reducing intraocular pressure (IOP), with dorzolamide to prevent or delay patients affected by ocular hypertension from developing primary open-angle glaucoma...
- Reproducibility of evaluation of optic disc change for glaucoma with stereo optic disc photographsThierry Zeyen
K U Leuven, St Rafaël Hospital, Kapucijnenvoer 33, B 3000 Leuven, Belgium
Ophthalmology 110:340-4. 2003..To determine the reproducibility of the assessment for glaucomatous change in serial optic disc stereo-slides...
- Results of the European Glaucoma Prevention StudyStefano Miglior
Ophthalmology 112:366-75. 2005....
- Fluctuating intraocular pressureDavid Broadway
Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, Norwich, United Kingdom
J Glaucoma 14:249-51. 2005
- Long-term intraocular pressure fluctuations and progressive visual field deterioration in patients with glaucoma: which comes first?Stefano Miglior
Arch Ophthalmol 126:1609; author reply 1609-10. 2008
- Clinical ability of pattern electroretinograms and visual evoked potentials in detecting visual dysfunction in ocular hypertension and glaucomaVincenzo Parisi
Fondazione per l Oftalmologia G B Bietti IRCCS, Rome, Italy
Ophthalmology 113:216-28. 2006..To assess the presence of normal or abnormal pattern electroretinogram (PERG) and visual evoked potential (VEP) responses in patients with ocular hypertension or open-angle glaucoma (OAG)...
- Validated prediction model for the development of primary open-angle glaucoma in individuals with ocular hypertensionMae O Gordon
OHTS Coordinating Center, Department of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, Washington University School of Medicine, Box 8203, 660 South Euclid, St Louis, MO 63110, USA
Ophthalmology 114:10-9. 2007....
- Central corneal thickness in the European Glaucoma Prevention StudyNorbert Pfeiffer
Department of Ophthalmology, University Hospital Mainz, Langenbeckstr 1, D 55131 Mainz, Germany
Ophthalmology 114:454-9. 2007..This study was designed to test if lowering intraocular pressure (IOP) by means of dorzolamide is able to prevent or delay conversion from ocular hypertension to glaucoma...
- Treatment and long-term outcome of patients with orbital cavernomasMario Goisis
Am J Ophthalmol 139:750-1; author reply 751. 2005