Affiliation: University of Pavia
- Cutaneous T-cell lymphomas (including rare subtypes). Current concepts. IIMarco Paulli
Anatomic Pathology Section, Department of Human Pathology, University of Pavia, Via Forlanini 14, 27100, Pavia, Italy
Haematologica 89:1372-88. 2004..In the recent years, data have been accumulated indicating that clinical and biological differences exists between primary nodal and primary extranodal lymphomas...
- Subcutaneous 'lipoma-like' B-cell lymphoma associated with HCV infection: a new presentation of primary extranodal marginal zone B-cell lymphoma of MALTM Paulli
Department of Human Pathology, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy
Ann Oncol 21:1189-95. 2010..Molecular analysis of immunoglobulin heavy chain (IGH) gene rearrangement and FISH investigations for t(11;18)(q21;q21) and t(14;18)(q32;q21) were carried out in nine patients...
- Bone marrow histology in marginal zone B-cell lymphomas: correlation with clinical parameters and flow cytometry in 120 patientsE Boveri
Institute of Surgical Pathology, Fondazione IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy
Ann Oncol 20:129-36. 2009....
- A prospective study of 338 patients with polycythemia vera: the impact of JAK2 (V617F) allele burden and leukocytosis on fibrotic or leukemic disease transformation and vascular complicationsF Passamonti
Division of Hematology, Department of Hematology Oncology, Fondazione IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy
Leukemia 24:1574-9. 2010..Leukocytosis did not affect thrombosis, MF, leukemia or survival. In conclusion, a JAK2 (V617F) allele burden >50% represents a risk factor for progression to MF in PV...
- Prevalence of HCV infection in nongastric marginal zone B-cell lymphoma of MALTL Arcaini
Division of Hematology, IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, University of Pavia, Italy
Ann Oncol 18:346-50. 2007....
- Antiviral treatment in patients with indolent B-cell lymphomas associated with HCV infection: a study of the Fondazione Italiana LinfomiL Arcaini
Department of Molecular Medicine, University of Pavia, Pavia Department of Hematology Oncology, Fondazione IRCCS Policlinico San Matteo, Pavia
Ann Oncol 25:1404-10. 2014..Tumor regression after antiviral therapy (AT) is in favor of an etiological role of hepatitis C virus (HCV) in non-Hodgkin's B-cell lymphomas (NHL)...
- Immunochemotherapy with in vivo purging and autotransplant induces long clinical and molecular remission in advanced relapsed and refractory follicular lymphomaL Arcaini
Division of Hematology, Fondazione IRCCS Policlinico S Matteo, University of Pavia, Pavia
Ann Oncol 19:1331-5. 2008..To evaluate the clinical outcome of patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma treated with immunochemotherapy, in vivo purging and high-dose therapy with autotransplant...