Francesco Saverio Mennini
Affiliation: University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Governance of preventive Health Intervention and On time Verification of its Efficiency: the GIOVE StudyFrancesco Saverio Mennini
CEIS Sanità Centre for Health Economics and Management CHEM, Faculty of Economics, Tor Vergata University, Rome, Italy
BMJ Open 2:e000736. 2012....
- Towards the eradication of HPV infection through universal specific vaccinationPiergiorgio Crosignani
Fondazione Giovanni Lorenzini Medical Science Foundation, Milan, Italy
BMC Public Health 13:642. 2013..Moreover, no screening procedures for HPV-related disease prevention are applied in men, who fail to undergo routine medical testing by any medical specialist at all. They also do not benefit from government prevention strategies...
- Improving care through health economics analyses: cost of illness and headacheFrancesco Saverio Mennini
CEIS Sanità Centre for Health Economics and Management CHEM, Faculty of Economics, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
J Headache Pain 9:199-206. 2008..Finally, a brief review on advantages of new pharmaceuticals and preventive treatments for migraine for patients and society will outline improvements in the context of cost-effectiveness and cost-utility analysis...
- Anti-HPV vaccination: a review of recent economic data for ItalyF S Mennini
CEIS Sanità Centre for Health Economics and Management CHEM, Faculty of Economics, University of Rome, Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
Vaccine 27:A54-61. 2009....
- Time trade-off procedure for measuring health utilities loss with human papillomavirus-induced diseases: a multicenter, retrospective, observational pilot study in ItalyFrancesco Saverio Mennini
Center for Health Economics and Management, University Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
Clin Ther 33:1084-1095.e4. 2011....
- Health utilities lost and risk factors associated with HPV-induced diseases in men and women: the HPV Italian collaborative study groupAndrea Marcellusi
CEIS Economic Evaluation and HTA, Faculty of Economics, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy Department of Demography, Sapienza University of Rome, Rome, Italy Electronic address
Clin Ther 37:156-167.e4. 2015..As a secondary objective, risk factors influencing the viral transmission and development of HPV infections were also investigated...
- Health and economic impact associated with a quadrivalent HPV vaccine in ItalyF S Mennini
Centre for Health Economics and Management CHEM CEIS Sanità, Faculty of Economics and Faculty of Science, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy
Gynecol Oncol 112:370-6. 2009....