Francesco Saverio Mennini
Affiliation: University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Governance of preventive Health Intervention and On time Verification of its Efficiency: the GIOVE StudyFrancesco Saverio Mennini
CEIS Sanità Centre for Health Economics and Management CHEM, Faculty of Economics, Tor Vergata University, Rome, Italy
BMJ Open 2:e000736. 2012....
- Towards the eradication of HPV infection through universal specific vaccinationPiergiorgio Crosignani
Fondazione Giovanni Lorenzini Medical Science Foundation, Milan, Italy
BMC Public Health 13:642. 2013..Moreover, no screening procedures for HPV-related disease prevention are applied in men, who fail to undergo routine medical testing by any medical specialist at all. They also do not benefit from government prevention strategies...
- Improving care through health economics analyses: cost of illness and headacheFrancesco Saverio Mennini
CEIS Sanità Centre for Health Economics and Management CHEM, Faculty of Economics, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
J Headache Pain 9:199-206. 2008..Finally, a brief review on advantages of new pharmaceuticals and preventive treatments for migraine for patients and society will outline improvements in the context of cost-effectiveness and cost-utility analysis...
- Anti-HPV vaccination: a review of recent economic data for ItalyF S Mennini
CEIS Sanità Centre for Health Economics and Management CHEM, Faculty of Economics, University of Rome, Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
Vaccine 27:A54-61. 2009....
- Time trade-off procedure for measuring health utilities loss with human papillomavirus-induced diseases: a multicenter, retrospective, observational pilot study in ItalyFrancesco Saverio Mennini
Center for Health Economics and Management, University Tor Vergata, Rome, Italy
Clin Ther 33:1084-1095.e4. 2011....
- Health and economic impact associated with a quadrivalent HPV vaccine in ItalyF S Mennini
Centre for Health Economics and Management CHEM CEIS Sanità, Faculty of Economics and Faculty of Science, University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy
Gynecol Oncol 112:370-6. 2009....