Affiliation: University of Florence
- Sanitary monitoring models for wild ungulate stock farms in TuscanyA Martini
Department of Animal Sciences, University of Florence, Florence, Italy
Vet Res Commun 29:77-82. 2005
- Efficient otoacoustic emission protocols employed in a hospital-based neonatal screening programS Hatzopoulos
Department of Audiology and Center of Bioacoustics, University of Ferrara, Italy
Acta Otolaryngol 121:269-73. 2001..0 kHz. The data from the DPOAE responses show a similar pass rate (similarity = 0.98) to the linear TEOAE protocol. The data presented suggest that a DPOAE cochlear evaluation, at 5 pre-selected frequencies, has clinical potential...
- The Italian version of the Childhood Health Assessment Questionnaire (CHAQ) and the Child Health Questionnaire (CHQ)N Ruperto
Laboratorio di Informatica Medica, IRCCS S. Matteo, , Italy
Clin Exp Rheumatol 19:S91-5. 2001..In conclusion the Italian version of the CHAQ-CHQ are reliable, and valid tools for the functional, physical and psychosocial assessment of children with JIA...
- Hearing in the elderly: a population studyA Martini
Servizio di Audiologia, , Italy
Audiology 40:285-93. 2001....
- Mapping of a new autosomal dominant non-syndromic hearing loss locus (DFNA43) to chromosome 2p12E Flex
IRCCS, S Giovanni Rotondo CCS Mendel Institute, Rome, Italy
J Med Genet 40:278-81. 2003..51), using the location score method. Haplotype analysis defined a 9.6 cM disease gene interval on chromosome 2 without overlap with the other identified loci. Fine mapping and identification of candidate genes are in progress...
- Functional ability and physical and psychosocial well-being of hypermobile schoolchildrenN Ruperto
Dipartimento di Pediatria, Universita di Genova, Unita Operativa Pediatria II, Istituto di Ricovero e Cura a Carattere Scientifico G Gaslini, Genova, Italy
Clin Exp Rheumatol 22:495-8. 2004..To compare the functional ability and the physical and psychosocial well-being of children with joint hypermobility to those of age- and sex-matched non-hypermobile subjects...
- Neonatal newborn hearing screening: four years' experience at Ferrara University Hospital (CHEAP project): part 1A Ciorba
Audiology Unit, Ferrara University, Italy
Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital 27:10-6. 2007..28 per child in the case of an automatic screener. In this screening model, the initial hardware costs can be re-iterated into budget in a period of two years, if 1000 children per year are tested...
- [Emerging infectious diseases among swine workers]N Vonesch
ISPESL Dipartimento Medicina del Lavoro, Monte Porzio Catone, Roma
G Ital Med Lav Ergon 29:401-4. 2007..The aim of our study is to set out some emerging zoonosis that could affect swine workers, an occupational sector where a proper assessment of biological risks is difficult to perform...