Affiliation: University of Milan
- Scleroderma heart diseaseB Marasini
Rheumatology Unit, Humanitas Clinical Institute, University of Milan, Italy
Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol 18:609-14. 2005..Treatment options will be reviewed, even though no cure for systemic sclerosis exists, and the current therapy of diastolic dysfunction remains unsatisfactory...
- Rheumatic disorders and primary biliary cirrhosis: an appraisal of 170 Italian patientsB Marasini
Department of Medicine, Surgery and Dentistry, S Paolo Hospital, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Ann Rheum Dis 60:1046-9. 2001..To establish the frequency of connective tissue diseases (CTD) in a cohort of Italian patients with primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) and to evaluate the availability of a marker for the early identification of the more common associated CTD...
- Comparison between iloprost and alprostadil in the treatment of Raynaud's phenomenonB Marasini
Department of Medicine, Surgery and Dentistry, San Paolo Hospital, University of Milan, Italy
Scand J Rheumatol 33:253-6. 2004..We evaluated whether there are differences between iloprost and alprostadil, in terms of either clinical efficacy or of laboratory data, with the aim of assisting in the treatment of connective tissue disease (CTD)-associated RP...
- Metastatic melanoma in a young woman treated with TNF-α inhibitor for psoriatic arthritis: a case reportBianca Marasini
Rheumatology Unit, IRCCS Istituto Clinico Humanitas, Via Manzoni 56, 20089 Rozzano, Milan, Italy
Curr Drug Saf 6:275-6. 2011..In contrast with the extensive literature on cancer risk in rheumatoid arthritis, little has been reported on the development of malignancies in spondyloarthroparthies...
- Systemic sclerosis and cancerB Marasini
Rheumatology Unit, IRCCS Istituto Clinico Humanitas, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol 22:573-8. 2009..Continuing interest in these associations, in particular in the different modalities of associations, may help to understand the underlying biological mechanisms and to identify patients at risk...
- Homocysteine concentration in primary and systemic sclerosis associated Raynaud's phenomenonB Marasini
Department of Medicine, Surgery and Dentistry, Institute of Radiological Sciences, San Paolo Hospital, Italy
J Rheumatol 27:2621-3. 2000....
- Myocardial involvement in systemic sclerosisL Belloli
Rheumatology Unit, IRCCS Humanitas Clinical Institute, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
Rheumatology (Oxford) 47:1070-2. 2008..To identify clinical and/or laboratory characteristics that could be risk factors for myocardial microvascular involvement in patients with SSc...
- Interstitial lung disease in systemic sclerosisB Marasini
Rheumatology Unit, Humanitas Clinical Institute, IRCCS, University of Milan, Italy
Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol 20:223-8. 2007..Future research should focus on new anti-inflammatory or immunosuppressive agents...
- Statins and cardiovascular risk in rheumatic diseasesB Marasini
Rheumatology Unit, IRCCS Humanitas Clinical Institute, Rozzano Milan, Italy
Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol 25:25-30. 2012..Larger trials are needed to refine the precise benefits and health-utility associated with this therapy...
- Successful treatment with etanercept of a patient with psoriatic arthritis after adalimumab-related hepatotoxicityM Massarotti
Rheumatology Unit, IRCCS Humanitas Clinical Institute, University of Milan, Rozzano, Milan, Italy
Int J Immunopathol Pharmacol 22:547-9. 2009..We report the case of a patient with PsA who presented liver dysfunction during adalimumab, subsequently successfully treated with etanercept...