Affiliation: University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- Iughetti L, Bruzzi P, Predieri B, Paolucci P. Obesity in patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia in childhood. Ital J Pediatr. 2012;38:4 pubmed publisher..The present review has the aim of summarizing the published data and examining the most accepted mechanisms and main predisposing factors related to weight gain in this particular population. ..
- Iughetti L, Bosio L, Corrias A, Gargantini L, Ragusa L, Livieri C, et al. Pituitary height and neuroradiological alterations in patients with Prader-Labhart-Willi syndrome. Eur J Pediatr. 2008;167:701-2 pubmed..Altogether, neuroradiological alterations were present in 61 of the 91 (67%) patients. Our results indicate that neuroradiological alterations are more frequent in PWS patients than has been reported to date. ..
- ..The present review has the aim of summarizing the published data and examining the most accepted mechanisms and main predisposing factors related to weight gain in this particular population...
- Garavelli L, Santoro L, Iori A, Gargano G, Braibanti S, Pedori S, et al. Multiple sulfatase deficiency with neonatal manifestation. Ital J Pediatr. 2014;40:86 pubmed publisher..This patient was compound heterozygous for two so far undescribed SUMF1 mutations (c.191C?>?A; p.S64X and c.818A?>?G; p.D273G). ..
- Mandese V, Marotti F, Bedetti L, Bigi E, Palazzi G, Iughetti L. Effects of nutritional intake on disease severity in children with sickle cell disease. Nutr J. 2016;15:46 pubmed publisher..This study showed that, in our population, inadequate nutritional intake, weight and BMI have a significant impact on SCD severity indices. ..
- Di Dio F, Mariotti I, Coccolini E, Bruzzi P, Predieri B, Iughetti L. Unusual presentation of Rosai-Dorfman disease in a 14-month-old Italian child: a case report and review of the literature. BMC Pediatr. 2016;16:62 pubmed publisher..Finally, RDD should be included in differential diagnosis of lymphadenopathy and parotid swelling even in very young children. ..