- Strain sensing fabric for hand posture and gesture monitoringFederico Lorussi
Interdepartmental Research Center E Piaggio, University of Pisa, 56126 Pisa, Italy
IEEE Trans Inf Technol Biomed 9:372-81. 2005..Here we propose a hardware and computational solution to overcome this limitation...
- Wearable kinesthetic systems and emerging technologies in actuation for upperlimb neurorehabilitationDanilo De Rossi
Interdepartmental Research Centre E Piaggio and Department of Information Engineering, University of Pisa, Italy
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2009:6830-3. 2009..Finally, current work in preliminary evaluation of prototypes in the field of post-stroke rehabilitation is also briefly presented...
- Electroactive fabrics for distributed, comfortable and interactive systemsFederico Lorussi
Interdepartemental Research Centre E Piaggio, University of Pisa, Via Diotisalvi 2, Pisa, Italy
Stud Health Technol Inform 117:17-24. 2005..Several new algorithms devoted to the device operation are presented and tested. Data derived from the sensing garment are analyzed and compared with the data derived from a traditional movement tracking system...
- Wearable kinesthetic systems for capturing and classifying body posture and gestureAlessandro Tognetti
Faculty of Engineering, Interdepartmental Research Center E Piaggio, University of Pisa, Via Diotisalvi 2, Pisa, Italy, Email
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 1:1012-5. 2005..CE sensors show piezoresistive properties when a deformation is applied and they can be integrated onto fabric or other flexible substrate to be employed as strain sensors...
- Posture classification via wearable strain sensors for neurological rehabilitationToni Giorgino
Consorzio di Bioingegneria e Informatica Medica, Italy
Conf Proc IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 1:6273-6. 2006..Supervised learning techniques were employed to analyse the strain measures in order to reconstruct upper-limb posture and provide real-time feedback on exercise progress...