Affiliation: University of Siena
- Correlation between physical activity and sedentary behavior with healthy and unhealthy behaviors in Italy and Tuscan region: a cross sectional studyG Lazzeri
CREPS Research Center for Health Education and Promotion, University of Siena, Italy
J Prev Med Hyg 54:41-8. 2013..To examine the relationship between patterns of PA, screen-based media use (SBM) and social health indicators within a specific demographic group and highlight the regional vs. national differences in these relationships...
- Overweight among students aged 11-15 years and its relationship with breakfast, area of residence and parents' education: results from the Italian HBSC 2010 cross-sectional studyGiacomo Lazzeri
CREPS Center of Research for Health Education and Promotion, Department Molecular and Developmental Medicine, University of Siena, Via A, Moro 2, 53100 Siena, Italy
Nutr J 13:69. 2014..The aim of this paper is to examine overweight (including obesity) prevalence and its association with geographic area of residence, parental education and daily breakfast consumption in Italian students aged 11-15 yrs...
- Association between fruits and vegetables intake and frequency of breakfast and snacks consumption: a cross-sectional studyGiacomo Lazzeri
Department of Molecular Developmental Medicine, University of Siena, Via A, Moro 2, Siena 53100, Italy
Nutr J 12:123. 2013..Separate analyses were conducted with an emphasis on the potentially modifying factors of sex and age...
- The methodology of the Italian HBSC 2010 study (Health Behaviour in School-aged Children)G Lazzeri
CREPS Center of Research for Health Education and Promotion, Department of Physiopathology, Experimental Medicine and Public Health, University of Siena, Italy
Ann Ig 25:225-33. 2013..Knowledge of the health-related behaviour of school-aged adolescents may help monitoring and enable policies for young people to be formulated and implemented...
- Relationship between 8/9-yr-old school children BMI, parents' BMI and educational level: a cross sectional surveyGiacomo Lazzeri
CREPS Research Center for Health Education and Promotion, University of Siena, Siena, Italy
Nutr J 10:76. 2011....
- Trends in overweight and obesity prevalence in Tuscan schoolchildren (2002-2012)Giacomo Lazzeri
1Department of Molecular and Developmental Medicine, University of Siena, Via A Moro 2, 53100 Siena, Italy
Public Health Nutr 18:3078-85. 2015..The aim of the present study was to examine the prevalence and time trends in childhood overweight including obesity and obesity among Tuscan children from 2002 to 2012...