Affiliation: University of Udine
- [Possibilities of thermal medicine in gastrointestinal functional disorders]M Grassi
Dipartimento di Terapia Medica, Universita di Roma La Sapienza, Policlinico Umberto Io, Divisione di Idrologia Medica, Viale de Policlinico, 155 00161 Roma, Italia
Clin Ter 153:195-206. 2002....
- Geography of clinical cancer research publications from 1995 to 1999F Grossi
Division of Medical Oncology, University of Udine, Pz le S M Misericordia, 33100 Udine, Italy
Eur J Cancer 39:106-11. 2003..These results provide information on the geography of clinical cancer research worldwide, which may reflect the human and economic resources involved in this field...
- Schedule specific biochemical modulation of 5-fluorouracil in advanced colorectal cancer: a randomized study. GISCAD, IOR and collaborating centersA Sobrero
University of Udine, Department of Medical Oncology, Italy
Ann Oncol 11:1413-20. 2000..We have compared an alternating regimen of bolus and continuous infusion 5-FU, selectively modulated for the schedule of administration, with modulated bolus 5-FU in advanced colorectal cancer patients...
- Fatigue: a main component of anemia symptomatologyA Sobrero
Department of Medical Oncology, University of Udine, Italy
Semin Oncol 28:15-8. 2001..Accordingly, the search for new simplified methods of assessment of fatigue and other anemia-related symptoms and their treatment outcomes should be strongly encouraged...
- Clinical significance and treatment of skin rash from erlotinib in non-small cell lung cancer patients: results of an Experts Panel MeetingC Gridelli
Division of Medical Oncology, SG Moscati Hospital, Contrada Amoretta, 83100 Avellino, Italy
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 66:155-62. 2008....
- Phase II study of neoadjuvant chemotherapy in patients with surgically-proven, unresectable stage III non-small cell lung cancerF Grossi
Department of Medical Oncology, University of Udine, Udine, Italy
Anticancer Res 22:3519-24. 2002..In addition, we studied the value of preoperatory magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), in evaluating the probability of achieving a radical resection after neoadjuvant chemotherapy...
- Phase II study of a triplet regimen in advanced colorectal cancer using methotrexate, oxaliplatin and 5-fluorouracilA Guglielmi
Medical Oncology, Ospedale San Martino, Genova, Italy
Br J Cancer 91:1428-33. 2004..Pros and cons of the different fluoropyrimidines-l-OHP combinations are discussed...
- Adjuvant chemotherapy for non-small cell lung cancer: ready for clinical practice?M Tiseo
Istituto Nazionale per la Ricerca sul Cancro, Genova, Italy
Eur J Cancer 42:8-16. 2006..Practical issues and clinical aspects which may help clinicians in the decision making process about prescription of adjuvant treatment are also discussed...
- Maintenance chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancerM Rinaldi
Istituto Regina Elena per lo Studio e la Cura dei Tumori, Roma, Italy
Ann Oncol 17:ii67-70. 2006
- 5-fluorouracil modulated by leucovorin, methotrexate and mitomycin: highly effective, low-cost chemotherapy for advanced colorectal cancerA Sobrero
Br J Cancer 84:1023-8. 2001....
- Pemetrexed plus carboplatin in elderly patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma: combined analysis of two phase II trialsG L Ceresoli
Department of Oncology, Istituto Clinico Humanitas IRCCS, Rozzano, Milano, Italy
Br J Cancer 99:51-6. 2008..9 months, P=0.12). Apart from slightly worse haematological toxicity, there was no significant difference in outcome or toxicity between age groups. The PC regimen is effective and well tolerated in selected elderly patients with MPM...