S A Gandolfi
Affiliation: University of Parma
- Effect of bimatoprost on patients with primary open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension who are nonresponders to latanoprostStefano A Gandolfi
Glaucoma Service, Institute of Ophthalmology, University of Parma, Via Gramsci 14, 43100 Parma, Italy
Ophthalmology 110:609-14. 2003..To test the efficacy of bimatoprost 0.03% 2D for lowering intraocular pressure (IOP) in patients affected by primary open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension who did not respond to treatment with latanoprost 0.005% 2D...
- Replacing maximum-tolerated medications with latanoprost versus adding latanoprost to maximum-tolerated medications: a two-center randomized prospective trialStefano A Gandolfi
Glaucoma Research and Care Center, University of Parma, Milan, Italy
J Glaucoma 12:347-53. 2003..To compare the replacement of every drug with latanoprost 0.005% once a day in glaucomatous eyes with poorly controlled intraocular pressure upon combination therapy, versus addition of latanoprost to the pre-existing treatment...
- Effect of brimonidine on intraocular pressure in normal tension glaucoma: a short term clinical trialS A Gandolfi
Glaucoma Research and Care Center, University of Parma, Parma, Italy
Eur J Ophthalmol 13:611-5. 2003..To evaluate the efficacy and safety of 0.2% brimonidine eye drops given twice daily in normal tension glaucoma...
- Beta-adrenergic antagonists in the treatment of glaucomaS A Gandolfi
Glaucoma Research and Care Center, University of Parma, Italy
Eur J Ophthalmol 11:S63-6. 2001..Since the introduction of new molecules in clinical routine, the current role of beta-blockers in glaucoma therapy has been rediscussed. In particular, concerns have been raised regarding their actual safety profile...
- Bronchial reactivity in healthy individuals undergoing long-term topical treatment with beta-blockersStefano A Gandolfi
Glaucoma Service, Institute of Ophthalmology, and Department of Respiratory Disease, University of Parma, Parma, Italy
Arch Ophthalmol 123:35-8. 2005..To assess the impact of long-term treatment with topical timolol on bronchial reactivity in healthy individuals...
- Improvement of spatial contrast sensitivity threshold after surgical reduction of intraocular pressure in unilateral high-tension glaucomaStefano A Gandolfi
Glaucoma Service, Institute of Ophthalmology, University of Parma, Parma, Italy
Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci 46:197-201. 2005..To measure the effect of a surgical reduction of IOP on the spatial contrast sensitivity threshold in eyes showing a considerably increased IOP but no glaucomatous visual field defect, on white-on-white computer-assisted static perimetry...
- Comparison of a travoprost BAK-free formulation preserved with polyquaternium-1 with BAK-preserved travoprost in ocular hypertension or open-angle glaucomaStefano Gandolfi
Dipartimento di Scienze Otorino Odonto Oftalmologiche e Cervico Facciali, Universita degli Studi di Parma, Parma, Italy
Eur J Ophthalmol 22:34-44. 2012..004% preserved with benzalkonium chloride (travoprost BAK) in patients with ocular hypertension or open-angle glaucoma...
- Failed non-penetrating surgeryStefano Gandolfi
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Parma, Parma, Italy
J Glaucoma 12:441-4. 2003
- Functional assessment of two different accommodative intraocular lenses compared with a monofocal intraocular lensGiorgio Marchini
Ophthalmology Institute, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
Ophthalmology 114:2038-43. 2007..To evaluate selected functional and physical properties of 2 models of accommodative intraocular lenses (IOLs) compared with those of a standard monofocal IOL...
- Effect of a drug combination treatment on ocular perfusion in recurrent idiopathic intermediate uveitisLuca Cimino
Ocular Immunology and Immunopathology Center, Glaucoma Research and Care Center of University Eye Clinic, Community Hospital, Parma, Italy
Ocul Immunol Inflamm 11:299-303. 2003..To test the effect of a drug combination therapy on ocular perfusion in human eyes affected by idiopathic intermediate uveitis...