Affiliation: University of Bologna
- Bilateral cleft lip and palate without premaxillary protrusion is associated with lethal aneuploidiesS Gabrielli
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Policlinico S Orsola Malpighi, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 34:416-8. 2009..To investigate the clinical implications of two categories of fetal bilateral cleft lip and palate (BCLP): with premaxillary protrusion and with a flattened profile...
- Sonographic evaluation of the lower uterine segment thickness in women with a single previous Cesarean sectionO Sanlorenzo
Department of Obstetrics and Prenatal Medicine, S Orsola Malpighi Hospital, Bologna, Italy
Minerva Ginecol 65:551-5. 2013....
- Ultrasound of the fetal central nervous systemG Pilu
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Bologna, Policlinico S Orsola Malpighi, Italy
Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol 12:93-103. 2000..Magnetic resonance imaging may play a major role in the evaluation of cases with suboptimal ultrasound visualization, or when specific anomalies are suspected, such as intracranial haemorrhage or migrational disorders...
- Prospective evaluation of the risk of pre-eclampsia using logistic regression analysisG Simonazzi
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 30:312-7. 2007..To calculate the risk of developing pre-eclampsia (PET) in a consecutive series of low-risk women at 18-24 weeks' gestation, using recently published logistic regression models...
- Sonography of pregnancies with first-trimester bleeding and a small intrauterine gestational sac without a demonstrable embryoP Falco
Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Policlinico S Orsola Malpighi and University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 21:62-5. 2003..This was a prospective observational cohort study to evaluate the outcome and prognostic criteria of pregnancies with first-trimester bleeding and a gestational sac <or=16 mm without a demonstrable embryo...