Claudio F Feo
Affiliation: University of Sassari
- Spontaneous regression of hepatocellular carcinoma: report of a caseClaudio F Feo
Department of Surgery, Institute of Clinica Chirurgica, Italy
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 16:933-6. 2004..Therefore, we stress the importance of accumulating all such cases in the literature, because the clarification of aetio-pathogenic mechanisms may lead to the development of new treatment strategies for HCC...
- Visceral aneurysm and vascular anomaly involving the splenic arteryClaudio F Feo
Department of Surgery, Institute of Clinica Chirurgica, University of Sassari, Italy
Dig Dis Sci 49:1378-80. 2004
- Primary torsion of the greater omentum: a difficult diagnosisClaudio F Feo
Department of Surgery, Institute of Clinica Chirurgica, University of Sassari, Sassari, Italy
Dig Dis Sci 50:1283-4. 2005
- Primary appendiceal tumors: report on 10 casesClaudio F Feo
Istituto di Clinica Chirurgica, Department of Surgery, University of Sassari, Sassari, Italy
Int Surg 94:224-7. 2009..Despite the rarity of appendiceal primary tumors, surgeons should be aware of these neoplasms for making correct treatment decisions. We stress the importance of laparoscopic exploration in the management of appendiceal masses...
- An expression signature of phenotypic resistance to hepatocellular carcinoma identified by cross-species gene expression analysisMaddalena Frau
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Division of Experimental Pathology and Oncology, University of Sassari, 07100, Sassari, Italy
Cell Oncol (Dordr) 35:163-73. 2012..We analyzed gene expression patterns of dysplastic liver nodules (DNs) and hepatocellular carcinomas (HCCs) chemically-induced in F344 and BN rats, respectively susceptible and resistant to hepatocarcinogenesis...
- A rare variant of gallstone ileus: Bouveret's syndromeAlessandro Fancellu
Department of Surgery, Institute of Clinica Chirurgica, University of Sassari, Vle San Pietro 43, 07100 Sassari, Italy
J Gastrointest Surg 14:753-5. 2010..One-stage surgery may offer definitive management in selected patients...
- Sentinel node biopsy in early breast cancer: lessons learned from more than 1000 cases at a single institutionAlessandro Fancellu
Clinical Surgery Unit, University of Sassari, Sassari, Italy
Tumori 98:413-20. 2012..The aims of this paper are to report the development of sentinel node biopsy (SNB) in breast cancer at a single institution and to discuss the relevant issues on SNB still to be elucidated...
- Role of transcriptional and posttranscriptional regulation of methionine adenosyltransferases in liver cancer progressionMaddalena Frau
Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Division of Experimental Pathology and Oncology, University of Sassari, Sassari, Italy
Hepatology 56:165-75. 2012..Low MATI/III:MATII ratio is a prognostic marker that contributes to determine a phenotype susceptible to HCC and patients' survival...
- Palliative airway stenting performed under radiological guidance and local anesthesiaStefano Profili
Department of Radiology, University of Sassari, Sassari, Italy
Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 30:74-8. 2007..To assess the effectiveness of airway stenting performed exclusively under radiological guidance for the palliation of malignant tracheobronchial strictures...