Angelo Di Giorgio
Affiliation: University of Rome La Sapienza
- Depth of colorectal-wall invasion and lymph-node involvement as major outcome factors influencing surgical strategy in patients with advanced and recurrent ovarian cancer with diffuse peritoneal metastasesAngelo Di Giorgio
Department of Surgery Pietro Valdoni, Sapienza University of Rome Azienda Policlinico Umberto I, Viale del Policlinico, 155, Rome, 00161, Italy
World J Surg Oncol 11:64. 2013..More information is needed on the anatomopathological outcome variables indicating the appropriate surgical strategy for the colorectal resections often needed during cytoreduction for ovarian cancer...
- Lung cancer and skeletal muscle metastasesAngelo Di Giorgio
Dipartimento di Chirurgia Pietro Valdoni, Universita La Sapienza, Policlinico Umberto I, Via Lancisi 2, 00161 Rome, Italy
Ann Thorac Surg 78:709-11. 2004..Adenocarcinoma, squamous cell, and small cell carcinoma were the histologic types diagnosed. Various regimens of radiotherapy and chemotherapy were adopted. Survival times were 3, 6, and 30 months...
- Dual-layer sandwich mesh repair in the treatment of major diaphragmatic eventration in an adultAngelo Di Giorgio
Dipartimento di Chirurgia Pietro Valdoni, Universita degli Studi di Roma La Sapienza, Rome, Italy
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 132:187-9. 2006
- Cytoreductive surgery (peritonectomy procedures) combined with hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) in the treatment of diffuse peritoneal carcinomatosis from ovarian cancerAngelo Di Giorgio
Department of Surgery Pietro Valdoni, University of Rome La Sapienza, Azienda Polyclinic Umberto I, Rome, Italy
Cancer 113:315-25. 2008....
- Predominant Brenner tumor combined with struma ovarii containing a papillary microcarcinoma associated with benign peritoneal strumosis: report of a case and histologic featuresSimone Sibio
Department of Surgery P Valdoni, University of Rome La Sapienza, Via Lancisi, 2, 00155 Rome, Italy
Endocr Pathol 21:199-203. 2010..The patient underwent radical surgical treatment and after 7 years follow-up is disease free...
- Metastasis of pleural mesothelioma presenting as bleeding colonic polypSimone Sibio
Department of Surgery, P Valdoni Eleonora Lorrillard, Spencer Cenci Foundation, University Sapienza of Rome, Rome, Italy
Ann Thorac Surg 92:1898-901. 2011....
- Prevention of Peritoneal Metastases from Colon Cancer in High-Risk Patients: Preliminary Results of Surgery plus Prophylactic HIPECPaolo Sammartino
Dipartimento di Chirurgia Pietro Valdoni, Azienda Policlinico Umberto I, Universita degli Studi di Roma La Sapienza, 00161 Roma, Italy
Gastroenterol Res Pract 2012:141585. 2012....
- A small molecule SMAC mimic LBW242 potentiates TRAIL- and anticancer drug-mediated cell death of ovarian cancer cellsEleonora Petrucci
Department of Hematology, Oncology and Molecular Medicine, Istituto Superiore di Sanita, Rome, Italy
PLoS ONE 7:e35073. 2012..The effects of LBW242 on ovarian cancer cell lines and primary ovarian cancer cells was determined by cell proliferation, apoptosis and biochemical assays...
- Abdominal rectopexy for complete rectal prolapse: preliminary results of a new techniqueAngelo Di Giorgio
Department of Surgery Pietro Valdoni, University of Rome La Sapienza, Rome, Italy
Int J Colorectal Dis 20:180-9. 2005....