Affiliation: University of Lecce
- Hydrogel based tissue mimicking phantom for in-vitro ultrasound contrast agents studiesChristian Demitri
Department of Engineering for Innovation, University of Salento, Lecce, Italy
J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater 87:338-45. 2008..Perfect agreement was found when comparing the hydrogel acoustical properties materials with the corresponding living reference tissues (i.e., vascular and parenchimal tissue)...
- Full experimental modelling of a liver tissue mimicking phantom for medical ultrasound studies employing different hydrogelsSergio Casciaro
Institute of Clinical Physiology, National Council of Research IFC CNR, c o Campus Ecotekne, Via per Monteroni, 73100, Lecce, Italy
J Mater Sci Mater Med 20:983-9. 2009....
- Echographic detectability of optoacoustic signals from low-concentration PEG-coated gold nanorodsFrancesco Conversano
National Research Council, Institute of Clinical Physiology, Lecce, Italy
Int J Nanomedicine 7:4373-89. 2012....
- Experimental investigations of nonlinearities and destruction mechanisms of an experimental phospholipid-based ultrasound contrast agentSergio Casciaro
Institute of Clinical Physiology, National Council of Research, Lecce, Italy
Invest Radiol 42:95-104. 2007....
- Experimental investigation and theoretical modelling of the nonlinear acoustical behaviour of a liver tissue and comparison with a tissue mimicking hydrogelSergio Casciaro
Institute of Clinical Physiology, National Council of Research, c o Campus Ecotekne, Via per Monteroni, Lecce, Italy
J Mater Sci Mater Med 19:899-906. 2008..In conclusion, the hydrogel resulted to be a suitable material for manufacturing tissue mimicking phantoms, in particular to study contrast agent behaviour with a "low power approach"...
- Hepatic vessel segmentation for 3D planning of liver surgery experimental evaluation of a new fully automatic algorithmFrancesco Conversano
Biomedical Engineering, Science and Technology Division, Institute of Clinical Physiology, National Research Council, Campus Ecotekne, Lecce, Italy
Acad Radiol 18:461-70. 2011....