Affiliation: University of Bari
- The temporal evolution of social sharing of emotions and its consequences on emotional recovery: a longitudinal studyAntonietta Curci
Department of Psychology and Educational Sciences, University of Bari A Moro, Bari, Italy
Emotion 12:1404-14. 2012..The results have implications for the assessment of the role of both dispositional factors and characteristics of the eliciting event on the prolongation of social sharing of emotions...
- Flashbulb memories in social groups: a comparative test-retest study of the memory of French President Mitterrand's death in a French and a Belgian groupA Curci
University of Bari, Department of Psychology, Piazza Umberto I, 1, 70100 Bari, Italy
Memory 9:81-101. 2001..The theoretical construct of concern--as the most basic antecedent of emotional experiences and its related appraisal (Frijda, 1994)--is discussed in order to explain the differences in memory of the two social groups...
- Follow-up of a cross-national comparison on flashbulb and event memory for the September 11th attacksAntonietta Curci
Department of Psychology, University of Bari, Italy
Memory 14:329-44. 2006..The implications of these findings for the debate about the nature and maintenance of flashbulb memories are discussed...
- Features of autobiographical memory: theoretical and empirical issues in the measurement of flashbulb memoryAntonietta Curci
University of Bari, Department of Psychology, Piazza Umberto I, 1, 70121 Bari, Italy
J Gen Psychol 136:129-50. 2009..Results revealed that FBM data could be appropriately modeled through LCM, whereas for EM, LTM and LCM exhibited some inadequacy. The authors discuss implications for a theoretical account of FBMs...
- [Juvenile criminality: general strain theory and the reactive-proactive aggression trait]Romy Greco
Dipartimento di Psicologia, Universita di Bari
Riv Psichiatr 44:328-36. 2009..Finally, the results of the present study showed that proactive aggression is a strong predictor of criminal behaviour...
- The emotional and reconstructive determinants of emotional memories: an experimental approach to flashbulb memory investigationTiziana Lanciano
University of Bari, Department of Psychology, Piazza Umberto I 1, 70121 Bari, Italy
Memory 18:473-85. 2010..Furthermore, the resulting memories are affected by reconstructive processes so that they are not as accurate as their richness of details would suggest...
- The cognitive, emotional, and social impacts of the September 11 attacks: group differences in memory for the reception context and the determinants of flashbulb memoryOlivier Luminet
University of Louvain at Louvain la Neuve, Department of Psychology, Belgium
J Gen Psychol 131:197-224. 2004..The authors discuss the implications of those findings for the study of group differences in memory and for the formation of flashbulb memories...