Affiliation: University of Verona
- Spontaneous reporting of drug-related hepatic reactions from two Italian regions (Lombardy and Veneto)A Conforti
Clinical Pharmacology Unit, G B Rossi University Hospital, Verona, Italy
Dig Liver Dis 32:716-23. 2000..The aim of this study was to review the drug-induced hepatic reactions notified to the spontaneous surveillance system of two Italian regions (Lombardy and the Veneto) up to 31 December 1998...
- Rat models of acute inflammation: a randomized controlled study on the effects of homeopathic remediesAnita Conforti
Department of Medicine Public Health, University of Verona, Policlinico G B Rossi, Piazzale L A Scuro, 33100 Verona, Italy
BMC Complement Altern Med 7:1. 2007....
- Nimesulide and renal impairmentR Leone
Clinical Pharmacology Unit, Institute of Pharmacology, Policlinico B go Roma, University of Verona, Italy
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 55:151-4. 1999..To analyse from spontaneous reporting data the renal adverse reactions associated with the use of nimesulide...
- Adverse drug reactions related to the use of NSAIDs with a focus on nimesulide: results of spontaneous reporting from a Northern Italian areaA Conforti
Clinical Pharmacology Unit, Reference Centre for Education and Communication within the WHO Programme for International Drug Monitoring, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
Drug Saf 24:1081-90. 2001..This analysis of the Veneto-Trentino database on spontaneous reporting confirms that NSAIDs differ in their tolerability profile, and this fact should be taken into account in the choice of drugs in relation to patient characteristics...
- Specific and long-lasting suppression of rat adjuvant arthritis by low-dose Mycobacterium butyricumA Conforti
Istituto di Farmacologia, Facolta di Medicina e Chirurgia, University of Verona, Policlinico B Roma, Italy
Eur J Pharmacol 324:241-7. 1997....
- A scientific reappraisal of the 'principle of similarity'P Bellavite
Institute of Clinical Chemistry and Microscopy, University of Verona, Italy
Med Hypotheses 49:203-12. 1997....
- Stimulus-specific regulation of CD63 and CD203c membrane expression in human basophils by the flavonoid quercetinS Chirumbolo
Department of Morphological and Biomedical Sciences Sect Clinical Chemistry, University of Verona University Hospital GB Rossi piazzale AL Scuro 10 37134 Verona, Italy
Int Immunopharmacol 10:183-92. 2010..Flavonoids, such as quercetin, were reported to inhibit histamine release and cytokine production by basophils, but there is no evidence describing their action on membrane markers and intracellular biochemical pathways...
- Identification of severe potential drug-drug interactions using an Italian general-practitioner databaseL Magro
Clinical Pharmacology Unit, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 64:303-9. 2008..To analyze prescriptions in a general-practitioner database over 1 year to determine the frequency, the characteristics, and the monitoring of the severe potential drug-drug interactions (DDIs)...